Tivimate 2.8.0

FYI i think 2.8 (or maybe earlier) the developer has put some checks in place (check the reddit) and cracked versions appear not to really delete the old epg data and so you end up with a large amount of data being stored by the app. My install on a Shield had about 4gb of data being used. Work around was to backup your data and then periodically delete all data for the app and restore your settings. hope that helps in case someone else has similar issues. To be honest once it improves the VOD section i'll buy it.

Thanks for the file here. I've been hearing about the EPG issue as well. Any idea if the 3.0 version has a premium crack yet?

TiviMate 3.0.1

What's new

• New VOD UI for Xtream Codes
  • Fixes and improvements
Fixed some issues found in the version 3.0.0.

NOT TESTED

Attachments

• tivimate_301.rar
    8.6 MB · Views: 132
TiviMate 3.0.1

What's new

• New VOD UI for Xtream Codes
  • Fixes and improvements
Fixed some issues found in the version 3.0.0.

NOT TESTED

I have an older version installed on my shield pro that my provider gave me (pre configured), if i install this version here, will it upgrade my current version and sub settings or be a fresh app install?

I have an older version installed on my shield pro that my provider gave me (pre configured), if i install this version here, will it upgrade my current version and sub settings or be a fresh app install?
No as yours is a cracked version and with the 3.0.1 version you'll need to buy a license for it.

No as yours is a cracked version and with the 3.0.1 version you'll need to buy a license for it.

I don't mind buying it.
So can I upgrade it via a purchased version?
Or, if not, is there a way of seeing/extracting the sub information, for me to then enter into a purchased version?

I don't mind buying it.
So can I upgrade it via a purchased version?
Or, if not, is there a way of seeing/extracting the sub information, for me to then enter into a purchased version?
You will get the original Tivimate in play store
As for finding the sub details try this got it from Tivimate discord lol.

A: Open a channel with MX player as external player, go to settings > tools > properties and under "file path" you will see the server url/port along with your username and password. Use these to add your playlist in tivimate.

Back