TK Chat Thread

At least 6hrs sleep? Wow, I don't even do that on my days off. I normally get about 4hrs sleep if I'm lucky. More than a few times have gone with 3hrs sleep for about 36hrs.

Back in the military, it wasn't uncommon to go 30-60hrs with no sleep or maybe have 10hrs a week sleeping during hard training. Amazing at how little sleep you need once you go thru it a few times.

Wow, you was in the military RTM? How was that like?

It was good....if you get into a group of some good guys, you will enjoy it. The buddies in my unit, we knew just about everything about one another. I had a good time....it wasn't all fun, but it was an experience. You find yourself doing some things you would have never done before.

It was good....if you get into a group of some good guys, you will enjoy it. The buddies in my unit, we knew just about everything about one another. I had a good time....it wasn't all fun, but it was an experience. You find yourself doing some things you would have never done before.

Good Stuff. (y)

I thought my nightly fix of TechKings wasn't going to happen,i was getting withdrawal symptoms already phew lol .

I didnt know what to do with myself 7th when i came home from work and saw no TechKings :confused: i even started to speak to the wife and kids :doh: LOL

Back