TK Chat Thread

we keep forgetting this is here evening had il brb of to walk the dogs, the air will do me good getting hot under the collar. lol

Hmm i was wondering, not all users have the TechKings toolbar, and now that the vote buttons have been removed just above the shoutbox, some users may not know or may just not vote because of that. Is there anyway that the "Please vote for us" thread, can be stickied next to the shoutbox just ontop of the updated threads that are displayed there?

Just an idea that came to mind.

I have the tool bar and didnt notice the vote icons missing so thanks for reminding me dan i just voted via the tool bar ,well done for spotting that dan (y)

Hmm, how about if the vote thread is made as a global announcement, so whenever a user is flying through the threads, it'll come to light whether they have voted or not, and if they havent then they can be one click away from voting. Incase installing the toolbar is just not an option.

if i can find it dan any one can, just click the arrow to the right of downloads, not hard. if you can`t do that download the toolbar. :eyebrow:

Back