TK Chat Thread

rtm27

VIP Member
O.K. I know we've had several winners in the last person posting threads. I really didn't mind them, as it was the only way to chat with y'all when I'm on my mobile, as I can't use the chat box.

I was kinda shocked when H closed the thread and didn't start a new one. Felt weird comin on here and not seein any of ya chattin away.

This is where I mainly stay while I'm here. If you need any of us, just look in here and you'll find us.

now i know were you are i be abel to find you deeare you haveing with shout box h2o wont load and she stuck on twisted dark she giveing out

im not giving out that much just miss the shout box i will just have to annoy you all and the smileys wont work?

im afraid im off to shortly rtm 5 people out in work am in early again tomorrow and friday

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

night rtm have to work talk tomorrow

i am kind of glad the last person to post wins thread was closed. i didnt really like them, but i will be more than happy to talk to you here bro!

The first one we kinda competed in, but the others we just chatted in, not really caring who was in the lead.

Back