TNTSAT on zgemma H2S trouble

Hi all and TIA for any advice given. Even if its don't waste your time and chuck it in the bin.
Ok so the story goes after 4 years of getting euro iptv for her indoors and it sometimes being a bit erratic i decided to go down the route of the old fashioned sat way.
Bought a new 80cm dish and got a new TNTSAT card via my uncle who lives in France and plugged it into my 5 year old strong tnt sat box.
All is good. Brilliant signal and cracking picture but......
Two things, one I cant get two LNB's to work on one dish. I have been trying for most of yesterday to get it aligned using a LNB holder but no joy.
Its either good strong Astra 19.2 and no 28.2 or the other way around. Based just below Derby by the way. I didnt want two dishes mounting on the side of the house thats all.
Number 2, I decided to leave that and try to setup H2S with the uni lnb pointing to astra 19.2 and my original and still in place sat dish pointing at 28.2.
Got good signal strength so i used Echanneliser to create bouqets and uploaded to the box and slotted my TNT smart card in.
Nothing!!
EPG populated ok but i cant get the picture at all. Now i have played about with it that much everytime i go to setting and look at the signal strength it crashed and reboots!!!
I was going to set it up so it was one dish, two lnb, 2 diseqc switches and 2 Zgemma h2s boxes so she could watch it in either room and stream to her phone or tablet or pc if she wanted as we do that with english sat channels already.
So the big question ....
Has anyone ever done this at all with an H2S and if so have you got an idiots guide for a complete idiot.
Cheers
Matt

That’s brilliant Steptoe! Many many thanks. Will have another go.
Any thoughts on the French tntsat side at all??
Cheers
Sorry bud, I've been working overseas almost constantly since last Sept, so not much chance to watch anything on my multisat ,
I watched 19 mostly tbh, with only a small amount on 13, but it was nice to have the option of 13 and 28 when needed.

Hi all and TIA for any advice given. Even if its don't waste your time and chuck it in the bin.
Ok so the story goes after 4 years of getting euro iptv for her indoors and it sometimes being a bit erratic i decided to go down the route of the old fashioned sat way.
Bought a new 80cm dish and got a new TNTSAT card via my uncle who lives in France and plugged it into my 5 year old strong tnt sat box.
All is good. Brilliant signal and cracking picture but......
Two things, one I cant get two LNB's to work on one dish. I have been trying for most of yesterday to get it aligned using a LNB holder but no joy.
Its either good strong Astra 19.2 and no 28.2 or the other way around. Based just below Derby by the way. I didnt want two dishes mounting on the side of the house thats all.
Number 2, I decided to leave that and try to setup H2S with the uni lnb pointing to astra 19.2 and my original and still in place sat dish pointing at 28.2.
Got good signal strength so i used Echanneliser to create bouqets and uploaded to the box and slotted my TNT smart card in.
Nothing!!
EPG populated ok but i cant get the picture at all. Now i have played about with it that much everytime i go to setting and look at the signal strength it crashed and reboots!!!
I was going to set it up so it was one dish, two lnb, 2 diseqc switches and 2 Zgemma h2s boxes so she could watch it in either room and stream to her phone or tablet or pc if she wanted as we do that with english sat channels already.
So the big question ....
Has anyone ever done this at all with an H2S and if so have you got an idiots guide for a complete idiot.
Cheers
Matt
In NW London I have a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 & WooshBuild Infinity with SkyQ skin connected to a Triax 1.1m DIsh with 4 LNBs pointing at 13.0E, 19.2E, 23.5E & 28.2E and a 17x16 Multiswitch that distributes satellite to wall plates in 8 rooms. After I scan the 4 Satellites, I configure AutoBouquetsMaker and select the Providers including TNT Sat. I have a Euro Oscam line and can receive most channels in the TNT Sat Bouquet apart from the F3 Regionals.

In NW London I have a Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 & WooshBuild Infinity with SkyQ skin connected to a Triax 1.1m DIsh with 4 LNBs pointing at 13.0E, 19.2E, 23.5E & 28.2E and a 17x16 Multiswitch that distributes satellite to wall plates in 8 rooms. After I scan the 4 Satellites, I configure AutoBouquetsMaker and select the Providers including TNT Sat. I have a Euro Oscam line and can receive most channels in the TNT Sat Bouquet apart from the F3 Regionals.
It’s the same for me open atv6.4 and wooshbuild infinity. Ok this gives me hope it can work. Have you ever used a viewing card at all to get the French tv or just used an oscam line?? Don’t know if this is against the rules but could you point me in the direction of the line supplier please?
Also do you configure with just autobouquets maker alone or do you use any software??
Many thanks

It’s the same for me open atv6.4 and wooshbuild infinity. Ok this gives me hope it can work. Have you ever used a viewing card at all to get the French tv or just used an oscam line?? Don’t know if this is against the rules but could you point me in the direction of the line supplier please?
Also do you configure with just autobouquets maker alone or do you use any software??
Many thanks
No viewing card, just Oscam line (see PM). Configure with ABM only, it does the job.

I have got 2 new TNT viewing cards and didnt want to go the road of being reliant on a provider.
Been searching but cant find anything on how to get an enigma2 box, in my case zgemma h2s, to look at the card.
Anyone know how or is it an automatic feature?
Cheers
Matt

I have got 2 new TNT viewing cards and didnt want to go the road of being reliant on a provider.
Been searching but cant find anything on how to get an enigma2 box, in my case zgemma h2s, to look at the card.
Anyone know how or is it an automatic feature?
Cheers
Matt
I have never used a viewing card, but it may work in the front card slot with the oscam-emu (1.20+git1837) softcam plugin installed and configured correctly.

Thanks for the reply. Got the Oscam installed but what is git1837 ?? Downloaded the oscam server and user files of the box but havent a clue how to configure these to get them to look at the smart cards.
In doing a bit of searching i found this website HOME
So i dont know if i am stuck with going down this route and got to forget the cards.
Not bothered about 4000 plus channels just want to use the available on the tnt.
Cheers
Matt

Thanks for the reply. Got the Oscam installed but what is git1837 ?? Downloaded the oscam server and user files of the box but havent a clue how to configure these to get them to look at the smart cards.
In doing a bit of searching i found this website HOME
So i dont know if i am stuck with going down this route and got to forget the cards.
Not bothered about 4000 plus channels just want to use the available on the tnt.
Cheers
Matt
oscam-emu (VERSION: 1.20+git1837) softcam plugin
After the oscam.conf and oscam.server files are correctly configured...
Press RED, Softcam Setup, Select Softcam = oscam-emu, Select Card Server = ?TNT?
Restart both softcam and card server, check a channel in TNT SAT Bouquet installed by and scanned in AutoBouquetsMaker.
The posts from linesman66 on this forum have helped me with oscam.server coding:
Channels gone black on 19.2°E
Channels gone black on 19.2°E
Also StreamBoard: OSCam/en – Streamboard Wiki
OSCam/en/examples/A simple DBox2-Linux-Server-combination – Streamboard Wiki
The link in your last post above is an expensive IPTV provider that you do not need if you have a valid viewing card.
Can you find any more information online about using your TNT SAT viewing card in Enigma2, Linux, Zgemma boxes?

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the help but i found this Get access to TNT SAT channels for 4 more years
It looks like its the same as sky boxes. The cards are coded to the boxes for TNTSAT.
I think i may give it up as a bad idea.
Just try and get the 2 lnb on one dish working and buy another TNT sat boxes from somewhere.
I am a complete novice and i feel i will be going around in circles.
Thanks for the advice guys
Cheers
Matt

Back