Torrents and music

PaulyMc90

been out of the game on the downloading scene for a while. But does anyone know any good torrent sites for music or films? And does vuze and the likes still work? My laptop picked up a few stds I think along the way a while back and lost all that.

yts.ag, torrentking.eu good for films ... rarbg, extratorrent, thepiratebay etc. still available too - probably need a vpn for some or all of these depending on your provider or you can use the free ZenMate addon on Chrome to get around it.

yts.ag, torrentking.eu good for films ... rarbg, extratorrent, thepiratebay etc. still available too - probably need a vpn for some or all of these depending on your provider or you can use the free ZenMate addon on Chrome to get around it.
Thanks very much for your help. I will have a look at those. Need a few albums for USB in the car. And sometimes can't beat a few films on a USB. Cheers mate

For music can't really beat Soulseek
Soulseek is a perfect uncomplicated solution for free music (besides just watching YouTube and eating the ads). I just bite the bullet and pay for Spotify because my entire family is on it.

Lately I've been going back to torrenting a few albums from private trackers. I can lose my job and cancel Spotify, but the downloaded albums from SS/Trackers will still be mine.

Soulseek is a perfect uncomplicated solution for free music (besides just watching YouTube and eating the ads). I just bite the bullet and pay for Spotify because my entire family is on it.

Lately I've been going back to torrenting a few albums from private trackers. I can lose my job and cancel Spotify, but the downloaded albums from SS/Trackers will still be mine.

I use Spotify but soulseek always has those hidden gems

I used soulseek around 2001 up until 2006. Very good P2P site.
(Italians would never share)

Why not just check out torrentfreak.com and look at the top t0rrent providers? If your looking for private niche though, you won’t find it there.

Back