Trouble getting line active

s3d121

Hi,

Could someone help with an issue i'm having.
I have a CWS test line and when I place the CWS line in the keys folder in newcamd.list with mg_cfg I get a 'no new ECM info' using mgcamd_1.38r1 with the softcam panel v2.0.

Make sure you have entered the line exactly how you received it from provider (spaces etc) and save, restart receiver.

I don't have softcam manager and when I go and try and download it in the plugin section, it comes with an error.

I don't have softcam manager and when I go and try and download it in the plugin section, it comes with an error.
Are you using openATV ?
Press menu , softcam panel and cam 1 will say mgcamd 1.38 is this correct ?
It will say no ECM info as you need to start the cam.
If your on a FTA channel 1-5 SD then it will flash up no ECM info.
Cam 1 should say active at the side of it.

Using mgcamd_1.38r1. It says active on the side of it and I'm on a encrypted channel but it still says no ecm info

It was already there. I just needed to create a newcamd.list file containing the line
Brand new image ?
Pre built image from the downloads section ?

Can you check it doesn't say example at the end of the mg_cfg or better still download mine from the download section here on Techkings and try that.
If it's still not working you need to check your line details are correct or I can check them in my receiver to confirm they do work.

Then create a newcamd.list is notepad, put your line into it, then put it in the keys folder m8 and restart your cam...

Make sure that when you created the newcamd.list file, you changed file type to all before pressing save or it would have saved it as a .txt file.

Also sometimes I have had CWS lines that wouldn't clear unless I added the keepalive text just above it in the file so may be worth trying.

Back