Trying out Grogbuild for the 1st time on my H2S using it as a FTA box - is it worth it?

Cheers Willo, just turned off Movie organiser, as everyone says, this is now an older box, what's the more up to date alternatives?
Go for the H7 or SF8008 cheap enough and like a rocket ship compare to the H2

small issue to report; on my channel list (EPG) I have BBC 2 as the first channel and have lost my regional BBC - how do I change the channel order? One more thing 😄 is Grogbuild updated regularly and how do I update if?

Thanks in advance

small issue to report; on my channel list (EPG) I have BBC 2 as the first channel and have lost my regional BBC - how do I change the channel order? One more thing 😄 is Grogbuild updated regularly and how do I update if?

Thanks in advance
Scan for channels and BBC1 will come back.
Updates are not worth installing, openatv release minor updates every day but none of them are of any use, if you want to keep it updated you have to go through the update procedure every day, if you haven't updated it for a few weeks then there'll be hundreds and attempting to install that many in one go will cause the box to crash and it will need flashing.
Ignore updates, it's easier to flash the box once or twice a year.

Thanks in advance

You may need to update your AutoBouqetsMaker plug-in to correct your channel list.

Discussed in this thread AutoBouqetsMaker

Scan for channels and BBC1 will come back.
Updates are not worth installing, openatv release minor updates every day but none of them are of any use, if you want to keep it updated you have to go through the update procedure every day, if you haven't updated it for a few weeks then there'll be hundreds and attempting to install that many in one go will cause the box to crash and it will need flashing.
Ignore updates, it's easier to flash the box once or twice a year.

Sorted, gracías ✌️

Back