Satellite TS Media

imzy

Hi guys,

I downloaded ts media from plugins but unable to delete it via remove plugins options becoz doesn’t seem appear there. Is there a way to remove it via filezilla.

Can you not uninstall it from the plug in itself, is there not an option to uninstall when you are in it.

Can you not uninstall it from the plug in itself, is there not an option to uninstall when you are in it.
thats the thing I downloaded through plugins on openvix. turned out to be shit so I go back to remove the plugin but its not there.

No, but when you go into TS Media, is there not an option there to uninstall it, somewhere in the settings, I thought there was, Its a crap plug in, completely useless, just causes lots of problems on any box that its installed on. Did you do a reboot after you installed it?

Nope can't find it through the plugin, really crappy plugin indeed. isn't there a way to delete the plugin through filezilla?

Did you try usr/ lib/ enigma2/ python/ plugins/ extensions and see if its there and delete it. then reboot box.

E2Iplayer still has plenty of working links at the minute for movies and series. theres an enigma 1969 version that has the TSI player on it which works well, but a lot of people think TS Media and the TSI player are the same thing , they are not.

Might try downloading it to see what it does ,i remember ts was downloaded and needing updates and i fell asleep in waiting to find something that worked.

Its been updated and there are now regular updates to it, still a lot of links that dont work, but plenty that do, that will give you most content that you will need.

E2Iplayer still has plenty of working links at the minute for movies and series. theres an enigma 1969 version that has the TSI player on it which works well, but a lot of people think TS Media and the TSI player are the same thing , they are not.
That's why I downloaded TS Media I was looking for TS iPlayer, DOHH!!

TS iPlayer is quiet good tbh, couple of good decent links there.

That's why I downloaded TS Media I was looking for TS iPlayer, DOHH!!

TS iPlayer is quiet good tbh, couple of good decent links there.
Streamlord, mainly, but I still get what I need from Series/thewatch, plus filmativa is now working again, which is very similar to the TSI player, I also use Kinox.to,

Back