Tune Failed Issues AGAIN?

Sorry I dont need any patronising comments.

Yes I have not helped my self.

Yes I have asked so many questions and not followed advice correctly.

Hence why I rather have this thread closed than have to take such comments like yours. Best for everybody. No arguing. Nothing.
You keep saying that mate but all people are trying to do is help and get you to understand what where saying might sound like people are having a pop but there's only so many times people will offer guidance and support

Mate Abu is a god with any box as he knows a hell of a lot more than all users on any forum,take what he says or suggest to do please.

Ok fine.

Will read both tune failed threads and every post and decide what to do next.

Be it getting sky to fit new dish or whatever else.

Will leave it at that now.

I really dont want to get into any arguement with Abu or anyone. Dont like to do that.

Thanks for all the help/advice on the threads.

Really sorry if peeved you guys off and messed your around. Not my intention at all. Have been trying my best.

Thanks.

I should make it clear sky q new feeds into that room will be from the q side of lnb and wont work on e2 box
If you want to use e2 box there feeds need to be changed on lnb to the hybrid side.
Do you understand now?

Usually when a hybrid lnb is needed one normally has one or more sat boxes on feeds from sky.
Having only 1 room feed to one tv installer would notice you dont have any other boxes as no feeds are there so no hybrid needed.

This might have a knock on effect with a 14 day cooling off might it,think others might have to answer that.?

Surprised it even works.

@channelking. Sort things out with grogg and send him your box, when he has fixed it l will pay him £25 if that is his fee.

Appreciate the gesture I really do mate. But you should not have to do that. But I want to get enough saved to send to him If can't fix myself.

I will try to do things on my end and then go from there.

Really really appreciate your kind offer though.

Appreciate the gesture I really do mate. But you should not have to do that. But I want to get enough saved to send to him If can't fix myself.

I will try to do things on my end and then go from there.

Really really appreciate your kind offer though.

Possibly best to get box fixed first then go from there, about £6/7 will send it by Hermes (courier) and will be all that it will cost you to have it done. I think most posters on this thread will be relieved as well as the family when all is fixed. :smiley::smiley:(y)

private courier £2.90 x2, post 3-5 days, surely to god that won't break the bank if somebody is offering you a free test ?? It's probs more likely to be a faulty port on the LNB anyways

private courier £2.90 x2, post 3-5 days, surely to god that won't break the bank if somebody is offering you a free test ?? It's probs more likely to be a faulty port on the LNB anyways
I used to use Hermes for deliveries at that price but they are unreliable, I got so many complaints about boxes being left on door steps etc so now use UPS, its £6 each way but quicker and more reliable.
Normally I will test boxes over team viewer for nout, if people want to donate to the beer fund then that's entirely up to them. When people send a box I do ask for something towards beer fund and to be honest in this thread he has been offered so much free advice and not taking it I wonder if he would appreciate it more if he has had to pay for it, @channelking this thread is getting me down more than Brexit at the moment, if you can cover the courier cost then send me the box, I will check it on my setup, I'll even reflash it if you want it updating which sounds as though it needs it, and send it back to you. If the box works here then it will eliminate that from the equation and you will then need to get your dish/cables checked over.

You are not the only one on here that is strapped for cash, heck I'm disabled and can't get a 'proper job' but refuse to claim the dole (do they still call it that these days) so do little things to earn a bit of beer money, my wife has part time job, we have a mortgage and had 3 boys to bring up (yea all left home now). I'm not going to give lectures but if you can't afford the shipping for me or anyone else to test your box then I do think you need to consider if spending time/money on the box is the right thing to do at the moment.

Back