Tune Failed Issues AGAIN?

You know what pablo I am sick to death of your rude and aggressive and patronising comments and behaviour.

I apologise for not being on here for last week.

I have not been very well and also had to help my dad who recently had a procedure done.

So I am sorry it was not convenient to come on here and reply straight away.

Again to those offering to pay for postage for me thank you so much for the kind offer.

I am not refusing any offers as pablo would put it.

I dont want to be thought of as a charity so do thank those who offered. Good people out there.

I realised today I might have my first box for years ago. The skybox f5s could that be ok to test and see if tune failed occurs on that if it does will def mean not the box?

Issue is not sure if parents threw the box away or in attic have to find it. Hopefully I can and that will tell me then if my main box is faulty or not.

So frequencies in terms of the skybox?

I remember it being very complicated to setup and get it to work the skybox.

Just want to see if FTA channels have tune failed on this box like other one.

Hope still lying around somewhere as will rule out if box is issue or not.

So frequencies in terms of the skybox?

I remember it being very complicated to setup and get it to work the skybox.

Just want to see if FTA channels have tune failed on this box like other one.

Hope still lying around somewhere as will rule out if box is issue or not.
@steptoe wanted to know what area as he's always up and down country every few weeks

Birmingham is location.

I will try on my end first everything suggested here step by step.

ATM box isnt showing tune failed but when it does hopefully will have found the skybox f5 and can test that for number of weeks to see if tune failed shows.

Also a friend of mine has been kind enough to lend me his ladder which he uses for mobile masts I believe. So will also check whether the lnb is cracked/damaged and if feeds are damaged also in any way.

From there hopefully will find out where the true problem lies.

If all fails (as usual) will come back here and come back to grog, steptoe and others.

When it says "tune failed", what do you think it means it is failing to tune to?

From what I understand tune failed means the tuner is failing to tune so channels not clearing.

Hard to explain. Tune failed does not happen all the time. It happens just randomly. When it does Tuner A symbol at bottom when you press Ok turns to blue as to mean tuner locks. Then tune failed message shows on screen. Stays like that until channels randomly clear again.

The receiver i strying to tune to a service on a particular frequency. It fails to tune to that frequency. It is not a yes or no to everything. It is specific.
Some services are on the spot beam, so any misalignment/issue is more noticeable on those services. Whereas services on the European beam are less likely to suffer. This is why expats in Europe can receive some servcices on 28.2, but not others on 28.2.

You have yet to perform a scan/report results as mentioned in post 13.

It looks like all physical help has been declined AGAIN so we are all at a lost cause, including the OP.

It looks like all physical help has been declined AGAIN so we are all at a lost cause, including the OP.
I can't believe people are still bothering replying, he's been following the same script for past 5 years
post 1) i'm not well / i've been burgled / i've no money / someone else is ill, burgled, skint etc
post 2) what can i do about xyz?

everyone gives every bit of help and every single one is refused, often with hilarious excuses.
post 347) can the moderators delete this thread please everyone's onto me

he refused to have Sky come out and put a new dish and cables in, free of charge, because of the 'hassle'.
no one's any idea what he wants.
free dish and cables? - no, too much hassle.
do you want me look at the box and see if it's ok? no too much money.
have you tried xyz? - no because i don't want to.
have you done this? - no answer
post 647) I hate you Pablo you smell of p!ss, I've not been well, can anyone help me with my tuner?
Ad infinitum
it will never, ever, end

I can't believe people are still bothering replying, he's been following the same script for past 5 years
post 1) i'm not well / i've been burgled / i've no money / someone else is ill, burgled, skint etc
post 2) what can i do about xyz?

everyone gives every bit of help and every single one is refused, often with hilarious excuses.
post 347) can the moderators delete this thread please everyone's onto me

he refused to have Sky come out and put a new dish and cables in, free of charge, because of the 'hassle'.
no one's any idea what he wants.
free dish and cables? - no, too much hassle.
do you want me look at the box and see if it's ok? no too much money.
have you tried xyz? - no because i don't want to.
have you done this? - no answer
post 647) I hate you Pablo you smell of p!ss, I've not been well, can anyone help me with my tuner?
Ad infinitum
it will never, ever, end

You dont have a conscious or a soul do you? If you did you would NOT be talking out of your backside and spouting complete and utter crap.

I dont know what script I am following exactly?

Yes I admit I have made similar threads asking alot of questions, maybe I should have stuck to one thread. But I aint trolling intentionally unlike you stating the same old crap about me.

So I am making everything up am I?

How about this MATE, come down where I am and you can see issues I am and have experienced.

Never said I have no money at all, I stated numerous times I am seriously struggling financially so I cant afford much including paying engineers to come out. Big difference in me saying "I have no money",

Come and see my medical history and reports from last 5 years. I have suffered from serious mental health issues for many years and along with physical issues over the years which lost my job.

Yes dad had a procedure done recently and have other members who have been ill. Do you want evidence MATE?

Yes the house I live in sometimes by myself was burgled when I was in hospital. What evidence do you need of that?

In terms of sky coming to fit the dish and cable there was numerous posts I have read on other forums that sky dont put the correct LNB for the enigma box to work from it despite requests. So yes I didnt go down that route as would be a hassle being stuck with a wrong lnb that doesnt work with box.

I cant win can I, if I am trying to go through the threads and go step by step to get to the source of problem I get abuse from the person and false assumptions being made.

I dont even know you so how the hell am I am going to hate you? Doesnt make sense does it. What I hate is the false assumptions being made against me.

I have requested on here for mods/admins to close the thread and other similar ones to prevent any other issues. That isnt a problem for me. Just find another way somehow. Beats dealing with types of people like you anyway.

Back