Tuner failed message when running ABM

zhlad

Hi all,

I have got VU Solo2 running latest BH image. I am using VU USB Turbo tuner to watch cable channels.

I am getting Tuner failed error when I am running it, yes I am running while watching a Cable channel (BBC News).

I can watch all the vermin channels from scanned result (list), even encrypted ones. Sly channel list is of no use, how can I get my Cable channel list up?

Thanks.

have you got the abm -> providers set correctly, ie disable sky if there is no sat feed,

with openvix images needed to be latest as abm was updated and new scans run as the info moved source with abm.
maybe vu turbo needs updating as unsure if that has a separate abm?

Thanks. Yes I have selected VM Uk and said no to Sky.

openvix - ABM from Blackhole was always working in past. I have just upgraded the BH image. I will see on VU website if there is any update for USB tuner. I though latest BH image will always update driver or config files needed for USB tuner.

No joy so for.

Last edited:
what version of abm have you got installed, you need 2.9. Press the green button and then the red button and select System plugins and you should see autobouquets maker and the version number

Thanks. I have checked the version on Black Hole Addons Plugins list, it is v2.4.

I would have thought BH page will have latest version. Fine, I will try to find latest version (ipk) file and install from VCC center. Thanks.

Back