[Tutorial] Audio Fix

IPAB FIX
VM audio narration :-
This fix will ONLY work on iPab v1.3.6 (if you have an earlier version you will need to firstly reflash with the latest version before performing this fix). To confirm the version you are running press menu > information > about.

Whilst this fix has been tested on a number of different machines, you should ensure you have access to any subscription usernames and passwords just in case this causes your box to crash. Applying this fix to a version other than 1.3.6 shouldn’t cause any problems it just won’t fix the narration issue.

Run Emergency update on your box (Red > 1 > Yellow)
Reboot when prompted

Last edited:
I'm currently using the BioHead image which is already on OpenATV 6.1, is there any simple way i can go about fixing the narration/audio problem without having to reflash the whole box?

Excuse my lateness as i haven't watched much TV at all recently!

I don't think so, all the fixes I've read about need you to reflash your box with the latest image that has the fixes included. If you're going to reflash make sure you save your line details first.

I don't think so, all the fixes I've read about need you to reflash your box with the latest image that has the fixes included. If you're going to reflash make sure you save your line details first.
That's what i thought, got my line details saved. I'll see if anyone else has any input on this, otherwise i think i'll have to reflash.

Hi all

I have a Zgemma H1. On the details on vix it says its a Zgemma Star 2S. Ive have the audio problem but have not as yet done anything about it as I only really use it for footy although be nice to have the channels back without the annoying voice. I had read on another post that there is no vix update for the H1 anyway so Im guessing the new image would not work.
Is there an image that will work on the H1 that will fix the audio problem and can it be easily done ie backing up settings to keep my line setting etc or will if I have a different image have to be all redone again.

Thanks in advance.

Ive got a h1 set up on wooshbuild 7 easy to set up just save yor newcamd list using fillezilla save it on your pc
Flash box add your net id in tuner and autoboquets maker then scan
Then will filezilla send newcamd list to usr keys then set up cams in softcam manager use mgcam start cam

Back