Uk 4k channels

squig007

Is it possible to get sky sports uk and bt ultimate 4k on an iptv server or is it far off still to expect that ?

Thanks

Is it possible to get sky sports uk and bt ultimate 4k on an iptv server or is it far off still to expect that ?

Thanks
Nah bt and sky sports 4k ain't available on iptv and tbh doubt it ever will be.

There are some channels on 4k on iptv. For sports I believe HK sports shows some games in 4k.

I have now tv 4k already what makes you think sky sports 4k and bt ultimate 4k wont be on iptv surely if american iptv providers etc can do it what cant uk providers ?

I have now tv 4k already what makes you think sky sports 4k and bt ultimate 4k wont be on iptv surely if american iptv providers etc can do it what cant uk providers ?
Why does it say oxo on a bus but you can’t buy it off a bus🤣🤣🤣
Crazy the amount who request 4k channels in the request section and they have no idea they cannot even get them
Too true bud it’s unbelievable JEFF😁😁😁

Seen one provider with sky sports ultra HD even my TV changed to hlg ultra HD mode when I selected it. Looked good. But it was only one sky channel

Did hear over weekend that couple of provider's was trialling out these new sky sports 4k and by sports 4k channels. Those who had subs were pretty impressed. Hopefully come to other subs too although will cost a fair bit lol
I have a desire for UHD. Can I provide some useful information?

Back