Uk 4k channels

Fully agree and recommend you remove that attachment as it will not be fair to the owner or genuine reseller.

there will probably be a few more over the coming months.

most epl providers will supply at least one channel but not many more.

You can now get BT Sport Ultimate 4k HDR - I'm hearing good things about Sky Sports UHD too which might not be too far away

Ah well didn't realise it double posted. Been a long day Mrs dragging me round to buy a car and looking at houses.

My IPTV provider added BT Sport 4k this week. I'm watching the United game now on it, and it is the first IPTV stream I have watched that is comparable to Satellite.

I'm confident I could instantly spot a IPTV stream vs Satellite, but not on this one. Frame rate and the sharpness of wide shots are normally the giveaway, but both easily pass the test here.

The HDR is also a great addition, and something you won't get on any premier league sat coverage.

Does anyone know the source for this? The icon on the top right looks like a satellite card, does this mean it is from a sat source? Also, can HDR be extracted from HDMI or does this mean there is a "hacked" source for 4k satellite in the UK?

My provider also has Astro Sport 4k and Now Sport 4k. Astro Sport is also in 4K HDR, but the HDR does not seem as "true" as BT Sport. Also seems a bit lower bitrate.

Now Sport 4k is what I expected of 4k IPTV, and just looks like a high bitrate 1080p satellite channel like Canal+ France. BT Sport is the one that really surprised me.

My provider also has Astro Sport 4k and Now Sport 4k. Astro Sport is also in 4K HDR, but the HDR does not seem as "true" as BT Sport. Also seems a bit lower bitrate.

Now Sport 4k is what I expected of 4k IPTV, and just looks like a high bitrate 1080p satellite channel like Canal+ France. BT Sport is the one that really surprised me.
Your provider is behind in times bud lol Astro and now has been available for just over a year
My IPTV provider added BT Sport 4k this week. I'm watching the United game now on it, and it is the first IPTV stream I have watched that is comparable to Satellite.

I'm confident I could instantly spot a IPTV stream vs Satellite, but not on this one. Frame rate and the sharpness of wide shots are normally the giveaway, but both easily pass the test here.

The HDR is also a great addition, and something you won't get on any premier league sat coverage.

Does anyone know the source for this? The icon on the top right looks like a satellite card, does this mean it is from a sat source? Also, can HDR be extracted from HDMI or does this mean there is a "hacked" source for 4k satellite in the UK?
yes but not mentioning on an open forum plus end users don't need to know the sources of streams just sit back and enjoy your football

Your provider is behind in times bud lol Astro and now has been available for just over a year

yes but not mentioning on an open forum plus end users don't need to know the sources of streams just sit back and enjoy your football
I've had them, but as I said, they aren't as good.

I've had them, but as I said, they aren't as good.
Possibly a different source bud to what others use or a re-stream.
Or it could be what the device can distribute at like my iPhone will only display 4k at 30fps where as my TV is Alot higher

yesterday i tested line from twitter account and watched arsenal on sky sports main event ultra hdr
it was good but its expensive (100 dollars per year)
i hope my provider add it soon

Last edited:
Back