Uk 4k channels

I wouldn't say 100 dollars for a year is expensive. People pay over £100 a month for sky alone. Expensive in comparison to other iptv providers but if its good quality I wouldn't mind paying more
But as @Ferret. said it won't last long if its on social media

What's the difference between advertising on social media and those services that have websites you can find by googling "iptv" and they've been going for years?

I got a new 4K tv it’s a hitachi,it’s cost was £325, bought from one of the big high street stores,it’s fully android too,so I just compared it to the good LG tv in the sitting room which is not 4K or android just a 2 year old 49 inch smart tv with a fire stick in the back( I also have sky tv as well). The Hitachi tv is a far better tv than the LG,it’s half what I paid for the LG,is super clear if you watch anything on 4K it’s super great….,so easy to put apps onto like Downloader,etc. So my next main Tv will be a cheaper Japanese android,it’s very good on 4K stuff on Amazon prime and Netflix,maybe the days of Korean,Samsung,LG, prices are coming to an end ,I know my next big Main tv is going to be a good make, cheaper 4K android,it can handle all the basic stuff one needs to view as much as the ordinary person needs, brilliant,please have a wee look at the newest android tvs about,before you buy like I did previously 👍…..C. You’ll be amazed what quality is out there now at prices that are around £350 for 50inch sets,and with the push for the World Cup on about 10 weeks or so away the deal’s are going to be out there fellas 👍……C

Last edited:
good buy if it works for you but agains the newest sony or lg 4k tvs there would be no comparisent with picture the newer sony and lg 4k tvs would blow the hitachi out the water but good buy if it works for you

LG TVs are a POS
I wouldn't go near them with a shitty stick.
If you open up a TV you will notice that they are mostly the same inside,. Just a different case, apart from LG, cheap rubbish.
You'll find a Hitachi will probably have Panasonic bits inside, or Toshiba, etc.
Same with a Toshiba, it will have Hitachi or Sharp or whatever bits inside it.

What's the difference between advertising on social media and those services that have websites you can find by googling "iptv" and they've been going for years?
Think are both as bad as each other. Chances are the person advertising on social media is probably a reseller for one of those pages they've found by googling iptv lol

Think are both as bad as each other. Chances are the person advertising on social media is probably a reseller for one of those pages they've found by googling iptv lol

Imo advertising on social media to build a quick client base is fine but obv not a great idea long term.

Do any of the services provide Dolby Atmos or at least Dolby Digital 5.1 alongside 4K HDR? Or are pretty much all of the channels stereo only?

good buy if it works for you but agains the newest sony or lg 4k tvs there would be no comparisent with picture the newer sony and lg 4k tvs would blow the hitachi out the water but good buy if it works for you
So what price was the Sony and the Lg,I’m guessing the price of a weeks holiday in Benidorm of a difference. Simply not worth the extra money,with the difference being of minimal,technically speaking,technologically most really good makes of TV sets are now so close,with processors etc,the difference is not a lot,most people are buying the name,and not thinking of actual,color,tone,speed,an android capabilities.👍…Almost all these new android 50 inch and upwards smart tvs come with a 3 year warranty,that’s how good they have faith in the product.

At present, from IPTV providers, we can see BT Ultimate, Sky Sports UHD, Sky Bundesliga UHD, Sky Top Events UHD, Singapore HUB Premier League UHD, ASTRO Super Sports UHD, Hong Kong NOW Sports 4K, as well as European Sports 4K, Eleven Sports 4K, and some other comprehensive 4K sports channels...... Of course, the best way to watch sports is BT Ultimate, especially the live broadcast of the Premier League. With nearly 30M code stream, 4K HDR and full scene sound, it is definitely the ultimate choice to watch the game. There are several UHD channels in Sky. I don't know whether the source of the supplier or the server transmission is a problem. They are often interrupted or cannot be connected, so I can't watch the English Premier League live broadcast normally. I also hope to watch the English Premier League live broadcast in Sky UHD, because they have more matches than BT, but they are helpless. Most of the time, they are unable to connect or stuck. Is that true for you......

I got a new 4K tv it’s a hitachi,it’s cost was £325, bought from one of the big high street stores,it’s fully android too,so I just compared it to the good LG tv in the sitting room which is not 4K or android just a 2 year old 49 inch smart tv with a fire stick in the back( I also have sky tv as well). The Hitachi tv is a far better tv than the LG,it’s half what I paid for the LG,is super clear if you watch anything on 4K it’s super great….,so easy to put apps onto like Downloader,etc. So my next main Tv will be a cheaper Japanese android,it’s very good on 4K stuff on Amazon prime and Netflix,maybe the days of Korean,Samsung,LG, prices are coming to an end ,I know my next big Main tv is going to be a good make, cheaper 4K android,it can handle all the basic stuff one needs to view as much as the ordinary person needs, brilliant,please have a wee look at the newest android tvs about,before you buy like I did previously 👍…..C. You’ll be amazed what quality is out there now at prices that are around £350 for 50inch sets,and with the push for the World Cup on about 10 weeks or so away the deal’s are going to be out there fellas 👍……C
A bit late but I also bought one hitachi 4k tv from argos full android for about same price no problems at all with it so far :smiley:

Back