WooshBuild unable to flash from webif

there is no problem with your hard drive with wooshbuild you have to have hard drive initialised first and select No when it asked as you did second time. Also if having problems with openwebif you should try Putty just install it onto your pc or laptop.

Oh, ok. We'll see. Now, I don't particularly like the skin I chose. I went to look and there's a SkyNEW skin by Chabs, He says install instructions are "in the thread", but I can't actually see any thread? I downloaded the file, but there's no instructions included that I can see.

Oh, ok. We'll see. Now, I don't particularly like the skin I chose. I went to look and there's a SkyNEW skin by Chabs, He says install instructions are "in the thread", but I can't actually see any thread? I downloaded the file, but there's no instructions included that I can see.
Is chabs SkyNEW skin not available in woosbuild if you go to plugins \downloads \ skins and there are instructions for the skin on first page and extra instructions Here
I don't know what skin you tried but WBskin is simmilar to sky new skin they are all done by Chabs.
Also if you want to add epg tabs I edited his epgselection.py file Look Here

Last edited:
Back