Unrealistic expectations?!

I really don't like that, you shouldn't be out of pocket to run a site that saves people money. Just a suggestion, but is there any way you could set it up so anyone who sells iptv here has to be a forum supporter?

Also, is it worth running a once a year raffle that raises funds for the forum?
Completely agree shouldn’t be out of pocket imo I think all long term members should be forum supporters whether they sell or not most people contribute towards support on threads etc so why not contribute towards costs by been forum supporters

Completely agree shouldn’t be out of pocket imo I think all long term members should be forum supporters whether they sell or not most people contribute towards support on threads etc so why not contribute towards costs by been forum supporters
I agree baz I think everyone should support the forum one way or another, alot of people join for radio codes then disappear, don't even say thanks for the codes 🙈 that annoys me the most. I'm also happy to support raffles ect.... to show support because the forum is great.

The problem with that bazz most long term members have all the knowledge.

Quite a bit on this forum is not covered which could bring more membership and contribution without compromising anything really. And could bring in some sponsorship. Plus there could be a charge for members who want to use such info.

There Is one issue I am not sure who on here has the knowledge to help with this it would be too much for one person.

But agree should not be out of pocket for running the forum.

Last edited:
I think it would be better to open the forum to registration via invite code but if you want to pm or receive pms then you have to pay £5 unless you post 100 times on the forum for example
That way people who want iptv can help forum costs or contribute to forum first

I don't think it is unreasonable for people to pay towards the forum. I first joined to learn about card share back in the day and from then to now anything I have learned has been on this forum. TK is my goto place if I have a problem and it's never let me down. If people had to pay £5 it would be money well spent if you ask me.

We had a thread posted on a wood working forum I am on about older members who no longer come on there. Bees comes to to mind on here he was a big contributer back in the day. I did see he was on here a while ago but never posted anything.

I think it's because people don't bother with E2 much anymore.
There used to be more builds than you can shake a stick at but there's no demand now.
It was great in the card sharing days but people just want a firestick and an IPTV sub now.
Is the Reaper still with us? I know he moved to Malta.

There used to be more builds than you can shake a stick at but there's no demand now.
It was great in the card sharing days but people just want a firestick and an IPTV sub now.
He doesn't come on here anymore last time I spoke with him his eyesight had pretty much gone which is such a shame.

We had a thread posted on a wood working forum I am on .
The only thing I know about woodworking is 'nail it, if it splits, use a screw'.

Since CS was killed off it's become rather one sided, the viarks have raised a little interest but not as much as you'd have thought what with IPTV being so prevalent and cheap

I'll be honest I'm not entirely happy with charging members to join. It is in testing and the idea behind it was with invites, that you could sort of trust a new member asking for a sub. And my idea was if we charge enough for people serious about a sub it would be worth it for them to pay it and contribute to us moving towards less dependence on AdSense. I would have their PayPal details should they keep joining up with fake accounts.

The idea was put in place to protect you sellers. I'm more than happy to turn it off and let invites come in only. But then you'll see you won't sell anywhere near as much and you lot will still be paranoid.

I can't revolve this place around sellers. It's a community forum that needs a registration system that doesn't only let in people that need sat/IPTV.
I literally just joined and paid the 5 quid fee, like today.

I'll admit that I came looking for an IPTV sub and found this site. But the fact that you had to pay almost gave me a boost in confidence that the people on this site are more serious. And I was willing to spend a fiver to show my 'committment' and show that I'm not here to waste anyones time. So I don't think its a bad idea, I'd probably see what your registration numbers are like after a month or two and see what the difference is and if the content/activity changes much.

I would also say that a guide to IPTV would be really welcomed, even just like a default template table for requests that you can fill out would be great. There's so much information here and the requests people make seem to be so different to one another, I have no idea if what I'm saying is reasonable or if I look like an idiot :sweatsmile:

I would also say that a guide to IPTV would be really welcomed, even just like a default template table for requests that you can fill out would be great. There's so much information here and the requests people make seem to be so different to one another, I have no idea if what I'm saying is reasonable or if I look like an idiot :sweatsmile:
I don't think it matters what you ask for, those that sell via the request thread don't read the requests, they just send a cut n paste reply to everyone that asks.

Proper suppliers wouldn't sell to anyone asking in there as there's too many Sky agents asking every day, meaning whoever you buy from is currently under investigation

I literally just joined and paid the 5 quid fee, like today.

I'll admit that I came looking for an IPTV sub and found this site. But the fact that you had to pay almost gave me a boost in confidence that the people on this site are more serious. And I was willing to spend a fiver to show my 'committment' and show that I'm not here to waste anyones time. So I don't think its a bad idea, I'd probably see what your registration numbers are like after a month or two and see what the difference is and if the content/activity changes much.

Your request isn't unrealistic, hope you manage to find what you're looking for.

I don't think it matters what you ask for, those that sell via the request thread don't read the requests, they just send a cut n paste reply to everyone that asks.

Proper suppliers wouldn't sell to anyone asking in there as there's too many Sky agents asking every day, meaning whoever you buy from is currently under investigation
Hmmm, yeah I've noticed with the replies I got.

But that's a shame, is there any way to verify someone is not under investigation? Don't want to drop the money for 6 months and lose it a month it :(

Hmmm, yeah I've noticed with the replies I got.

But that's a shame, is there any way to verify someone is not under investigation? Don't want to drop the money for 6 months and lose it a month it :(

Follow the advice in post number 1 of the request thread and you're as well protected as you can be.

Back