Unrealistic expectations?!

Is it common for posters here to subscribe to such conspiratorial nonsense? I signed up the other day and posted a request within a few minutes, as it was the sole reason for me even signing up in the first place!

Yes it's commonplace, new members are automatically assumed to be Sky Agents trying to snare iptv sellers, their movements on the forum are picked apart and they're ridiculed by a group of long term members.

Rellers can be quietly cautious without throwing around unfounded accusations about new members though.
They could but no members names have been mentioned all that said is new members.
Don’t forget a lot have the newbie header so could be referring to them the only other way is checking peoples profiles when joined and requested

They could but no members names have been mentioned all that said is new members.
Don’t forget a lot have the newbie header so could be referring to them the only other way is checking peoples profiles when joined and requested

So three new members post, they've all used iptv before, their preferred app is tivimate, and as long as no names are used it's OK to post that the request thread is full of Sky Agents and you can tell they're Sky Agents coz they're new, they understand iptv and want an app that needs a dns?

So three new members post, they've all used iptv before, their preferred app is tivimate, and as long as no names are used it's OK to post that the request thread is full of Sky Agents and you can tell they're Sky Agents coz they're new, they understand iptv and want an app that needs a dns?
Cause there is a lot of agents posting a few got weeded out last time some may not be spies and tbh it’s down to sellers if they want to take the chance with them.
What's a patten please?
99.9% are copy and paste also those requesting probably don’t know what tvimate is and most want the url to use any app they want which spies either mention an app that takes url or m3u.
Personally I think most posts are genuine posts but there is a quite a few that are agents but that’s just my opinion.
If I’ve called anyone a spy and not then I would apologise for sure.
I past a list on last time as I had a long list of ip addresses and emails guess what quite a few was registered on techkings some linked to Paul brown and some linked to others.

Is it common for posters here to subscribe to such conspiratorial nonsense? I signed up the other day and posted a request within a few minutes, as it was the sole reason for me even signing up in the first place!
Yup, it's common ~ I came here purely to get the codes for my cable box ~ a different era, and stayed for the crack, the modding of games machines when it was possible, copying DVD (again, different era), and other stuff.

There are several long time members and sellers who wont sell to new members as they are ALL sky agents ~ but I cant force them to sell.

But there are several who post sky agent crap, yet still reply yo all requests in that thread.

it's OK for newbies to request I am sure.

a small tip might be don't ask for tivimate or m3u no decent supplier is going to give you it specially at the moment the beginning of a football season.

don't go asking for silly 4k channels. There are a couple for football etc

tnt ultimate
hk sports
premiere leauge 1 and 2

the rest are just upscaled and if you are lucky to have a decent app. You will clearly see it.

it's OK for newbies to request I am sure.

a small tip might be don't ask for tivimate or m3u no decent supplier is going to give you it specially at the moment the beginning of a football season.

I think people should accept not being able to use an app they need the dns for until they've been a customer long enough for the provider to trust them, but I've heard some sellers still use garishly coloured rebranded smarters apps that look like cartoons, it'd put me off buying someone's service if it looks like it's still 2017 when you boot it up.

I think people should accept not being able to use an app they need the dns for until they've been a customer long enough for the provider to trust them, but I've heard some sellers still use garishly coloured rebranded smarters apps that look like cartoons, it'd put me off buying someone's service if it looks like it's still 2017 when you boot it up.
Quite a few have gone to offical apps now mate instead of paying rebranders.

Some offer offical premium apps like IMPLAYER because the supplier has complte control

Quite a few have gone to offical apps now mate instead of paying rebranders.

Some offer offical premium apps like IMPLAYER because the supplier has complte control
Official Purple will take some beating for a good all round app the developers support every platform. Android - IOS - Smart tvs - Web players ect

Personally I believe we are all spoilt for choice, who cares what it looks like as long as it does the job. Don't understand the needs to do this and that, as long as it plays the channels everything else should be a bonus rather than a requirement

Yup, it's common ~ I came here purely to get the codes for my cable box ~ a different era, and stayed for the crack, the modding of games machines when it was possible, copying DVD (again, different era), and other stuff.

There are several long time members and sellers who wont sell to new members as they are ALL sky agents ~ but I cant force them to sell.

But there are several who post sky agent crap, yet still reply yo all requests in that thread.
Copying dvds that was ace back in day especially with convertx to dvd then a couple of copy boxes going £2 a dvd and £4 a cd those was the days lol

Copying dvds that was ace back in day especially with convertx to dvd then a couple of copy boxes going £2 a dvd and £4 a cd those was the days lol
They were the days. Plus wii and xbox 360 games and chipping. Made a fortune back in the day.

When I had a pub I used to send the shoplifters to get cans of lynx I'd give them £1 for 3 sent Mrs at the time to car boot sold them for 3 for £4. Uses to get coffee Razor blades the lot.

Personally I believe we are all spoilt for choice, who cares what it looks like as long as it does the job. Don't understand the needs to do this and that, as long as it plays the channels everything else should be a bonus rather than a requirement
Yes we have far too much choice now’ i was born in the 70s and grew up around music & other technology’ i remember buying my first Philips d2mac decoder from a satellite shop back in the late 90’s that i hooked up to a pace psr 900 satellite receiver the d2mac decoder came with a simplex card that had a keypad on it that whenever the keys changed you would ring the number the shop provided and it would give you them over an answering message and would have to write them down or even better I’d go to my local library and use they computers and print them out to punch into the card manually all for the sake of one or two channels which was mainly TV1000 or Filmnet’ TV1000 was the best back then it had pretty much everything on one channel live boxing new films even before sky oh and don’t forget the XXX at 11pm 😁

Back