Unrealistic expectations?!

They're all true 4k and that's not different between TNT Ultimate (satellite) and those channels
They are mate I should think like I said there's no huge difference between good 50fps I actually don't think ssmain and f1 are that good.

But can tell a marked improvement on TNT sport and HK sports

They're all true 4k and that's not different between TNT Ultimate (satellite) and those channels
I will tell you straight up. You run any ipee channel against a genuine satellite HD/UHD/4K side by side on the same Tv a blind man would see the difference. Both are good but top end satellite wins hands down.

I would have to agree with moshi on this one. Although iptv has come along way in the past few years you would get a better pic on Sat.

But you would need quite a good setup to get all the 3pm kick offs etc. Which will cost a few quid

We have a few sat purists on here and they will say the same and I wouldn't argue these guys are quite experienced

It also depends if the source is broadcast at HDR10 or HLG.
HDR10 uses more bandwidth so probably might have a better image.
But bit colour ratio and image compression also play a factor.
Sky use HLG and BT use HDR10.
When I watch UHD HLG channels on iptv my tv switches into HDR HLG mode and the picture looks great.
Is it as good as HDR video remux content I watch.
I would say no but is there a night and day difference, definitely not.
The reason I like iptv it fits in a small unit that can be taken anywhere and used. The only downside is you need a half decent internet connection.
The most important thing for me is the quality of the TV panel that you’re viewing the content on

Last edited:
What happened to unrealistic expectations? We've now got 2 pages of iptv vs sat and screen resolution chat.

View attachment 102679
Lol, amen to that...

The thing that makes me laugh with the requests, are wanting all channels on 4l or 8k... There's not even any 8k broadcasts that I'm aware of and only a handful of 4k...

Then, people wanting every channel on catchup, only the groups of channels they want... Its never gonna happen exactly like that! Providers can remove certain groups, but if the listing shows all groups, then "I don't want all that" 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol, amen to that...

The thing that makes me laugh with the requests, are wanting all channels on 4l or 8k... There's not even any 8k broadcasts that I'm aware of and only a handful of 4k...

Then, people wanting every channel on catchup, only the groups of channels they want... It’s never gonna happen exactly like that! Providers can remove certain groups, but if the listing shows all groups, then "I don't want all that" 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m happy with 1080p 50hz 60hz and if they have 5.1 DD+ bonus.
As for the playlist groups and channels they can all be edited using Tivimate.

Something like..

All of Sly channels in ultra 12k. This is a must, a non negotiable.
Every single catch up channel in UHD.
It must look identical to Sly.
Video and movies on demand, again all in 8k minimum.
100% uptime guaranteed or my money back.
A free VPN included.

Not willing to pay more than £60.

😉

Something like..

A free VPN included.

😉
I'll pay £15 lifetime sub for that please mate 😜😂

Something like..

A free VPN included.

😉
Dude, you forgot the 3D Hologram channels with the new LiveTouch options for the adult channels. Sheesh......

Back to Unrealistic expectations!
I know a lot of people want catch-up on every channels and ask about 4k in every channels:)) That's why I saw a lot of services out there they named all channels with 4k and uhd :))

Finally someone with his head screwed on!
  1. TK Veterans or long-standing Members with a healthy relevant post count preferably
This place is like a masonic lodge at times, need to be in the know so to speak. Im on the outside looking in :ROFLMAO:

download.jpg

Last edited:
That one made me laugh... Yeah, almost all channels are 4k, but we have a few that are only 1080 🤣🤣🤣
it's because as some said some of them mark them as UHD they think they are avaliable.

But is comical to read some of it. And they wonder why nobody replies.

Maybe Mods should put in there advice be realistic

So you lot would say the UHD labelled channels are not actually 4k?.

My telly does say and changes on these to show 3840*2160 HLG HDR or HDR depending on which one. and Definitely a massive difference on these

Other show 1080p 50fps.

So you lot would say the UHD labelled channels are not actually 4k?.

My telly does say and changes on these to show 3840*2160 HLG HDR or HDR depending on which one. and Definitely a massive difference on these

Other show 1080p 50fps.
That's not what we saying. We sayings the providers who says all their channels are 4k which isn't true as there is no such things

Back