Upcoming boxing events

Yep for sure mate. Still would fancy Usyk but Joyce really has got a great job. Good power which troubled Dubois and good chin.

Age is a number imo. If he stays fit and healthy sure he could be a big player for at least 5 years.

Dubois has to go back to the drawing board.

Yep for sure mate. Still would fancy Usyk but Joyce really has got a great job. Good power which troubled Dubois and good chin.

Age is a number imo. If he stays fit and healthy sure he could be a big player for at least 5 years.

Dubois has to go back to the drawing board.
Joyce looked like he could go for 15 rounds at that pace tbh mate

For what tyson/jones fight was wasnt bad. Tyson looks great tbh and could have gone for full 12 rounds no doubt. Jones did look gassed after a few rounds.

Joyce looked like he could go for 15 rounds at that pace tbh mate

Yep he looked great tbh mate

Few shots was landed on him but just shrugged them off.

If we see Fury/AJ in 2021 can see WBO title being vacated and Usyk/Joyce being for the title.

Looking forward to the BJS v Murray fight tonight. Would love to see Martin Murray finally win a world title but I dont think he's going to do it against Billy Joe. Good luck to both fighters.

Any one seen the pre hype of spence/garcia. Been very very good.

I dont think will be easy fight for spence as garcia is a very good fighter. But do still edge the fight to spence and him winning on points.

Looking forward to the BJS v Murray fight tonight. Would love to see Martin Murray finally win a world title but I dont think he's going to do it against Billy Joe. Good luck to both fighters.
BJS has to out a clinic on tonight, anything less would be disappointing.

Reactions: pdw
Any one seen the pre hype of spence/garcia. Been very very good.

I dont think will be easy fight for spence as garcia is a very good fighter. But do still edge the fight to spence and him winning on points.
Be interesting to see if Spence is the same fighter after that crash - I hope so - looks like hes got real natural talent.

Be interesting to see if Spence is the same fighter after that crash - I hope so - looks like hes got real natural talent.
Thats my own concern with him going into this fight. Rate him so highly. But it was a major crash and no doubt its affected him physically and mentally.

Whether he is still the same fighter before the crash is the big question. I think he will still be as good tbh.

Thats my own concern with him going into this fight. Rate him so highly. But it was a major crash and no doubt its affected him physically and mentally.

Whether he is still the same fighter before the crash is the big question. I think he will still be as good tbh.
Hope so. And he definitely will have learned from that experience.

Yep, I think he will outbox MM for the full 12 rounds. Martin is a real hard nut, he wont give up, thats for sure
Ye Murray has a good chin tbh and has so much heart, never gives up and leaves it all in the ring.

Should be Murrays last fight as well tbh.

Hope so. And he definitely will have learned from that experience.

If Garcia somehow wins that that just screws the whole Crawford/Spence fight and diminishes spences aura as well. Not that it would be the end for spence but be a big rebuilding if he loses.

If Garcia somehow wins that that just screws the whole Crawford/Spence fight and diminishes spences aura as well. Not that it would be the end for spence but be a big rebuilding if he loses.
True. I cant see Spence losing myself - if hes at 70% of his previous self, he beats anyone in that division, except for maybe .... Crawford :unsure:

Ye I agree mate. Spence is a different breed to the rest. Him and Crawford are the stand outs. I hope that his puts a statement out to all out there that he is still better than ever.

So tempted to stay up as no doubt it will be a good fight.

Ye I agree mate. Spence is a different breed to the rest. Him and Crawford are the stand outs. I hope that his puts a statement out to all out there that he is still better than ever.

So tempted to stay up as no doubt it will be a good fight.
Haha, me too! Cant miss it. Much prefer it live.

Back