Upcoming boxing events

Yeah be class if he loses his head and smashes the place up!! They both fought to long in their careers, roy jones for me is the best natural talent I've ever seen in the ring, he was ridiculous in his prime, could do everything

The rules are bit funny, all different places saying different things. So I think they are this.

1. There is no official winner (meaning there ain’t any changes to there pro records & no judges but there is guest celeb judges I believe) there is still a winner/loser tho.
2. There is knockouts allowed (some sources say none but I believe there is, promoter confirmed it)
3. A serious cut, stops the fight.

These guys won’t hold back, Tyson ain’t not gonna box haha, he going for KO haha

Surely nobody is interested in 2 old has been's of the ring?
What a load of old codswallop and a con for cash, would rather watch paint dry it would be more honest and not as boring.
Count me out. The public get hooked again to part with their hard earned cash to watch dross lol
When will it all end?

Surely nobody is interested in 2 old has been's of the ring?
What a load of old codswallop and a con for cash, would rather watch paint dry it would be more honest and not as boring.
Count me out. The public get hooked again to part with their hard earned cash to watch dross lol
When will it all end?

Of course its all publicity, hype, money etc.

But these two are legends of this great sport.

I wont stay up but will catch the fight anyway.

SPOILERS! - why would anyone check a boxing thread if they didn't want to know the result from last night's boxing....??

Great win for the winner. Close fight. A real contrast of styles. I do think the loser quit I'm afraid, despite a nasty looking injury.

As for TYSON V JONES - SOME SPOILERS!!!

Farcical as may have been expected. Ref completely spoiled it in my opinion. It was more of a rutting contest due to that guy. Result was very predictable. Fair play to both guys still doing what they do. Hat's off to Iron Mike, he looked like he could have done 12, 3 minute rounds easy. Roy look ball bagged after the first few rounds lol.

I am in shock tbh. Didn't expect that result.

Fair player to the winner boxed great and his jab was Main difference for the win.
Yeah agree mate jab was class, he quit which is poor to see, it was like its the 1st time he's ever been punched in the face and he was like oh shit this hurts to much pmsl, I think he will struggle to come back now with that mindset

Yeah agree mate jab was class, he quit which is poor to see, it was like its the 1st time he's ever been punched in the face and he was like oh shit this hurts to much pmsl, I think he will struggle to come back now with that mindset

Yes sadly he did quit and for him going forward that will damage him mentally.

Boxers would rather get Knocked out than quit and he did the latter.

Joyce did great and well deserved. How he would do against Usyk who knows, but looks good tbh.

Yes sadly he did quit and for him going forward that will damage him mentally.

Boxers would rather get Knocked out than quit and he did the latter.

Joyce did great and well deserved. How he would do against Usyk who knows, but looks good tbh.
It will be a great match up with usyk for sure

Back