Upcoming boxing events

Errol spence says canelo fight can happen at 160

Errol Spence Jr revealed last Saturday night that he’s ready to move up to 160 to take on Canelo Alvarez for a fight in front of 100,000 fans at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Spence says he’s outgrown the 147-lb division, and he’s only 70 to 80% of what he could be due to the weight that he’s dropping to get down to that limit. Errol feels that he would be a lot stronger going up in weight to 160 for a fight against Canelo.

WOW!!! did not see that coming if indeed he does move up few weight divisions.

Personally be a travesty if we dont get spence/crawford at 147

But spence/canelo could be something special but its also a big risk for spencer as Canelo seems the bigger and stronger guy.

WOW!!! did not see that coming if indeed he does move up few weight divisions.

Personally be a travesty if we dont get spence/crawford at 147

But spence/canelo could be something special but its also a big risk for spencer as Canelo seems the bigger and stronger guy.
Yeah totally agree, spence needs to leave canelo alone atm, there's only 1 fight and thats whos the no 1 welterweight king!!

Yeah totally agree, spence needs to leave canelo alone atm, there's only 1 fight and thats whos the no 1 welterweight king!!

Get what he is saying though that he could easily make 160 without too much effort which he has to go through at 147.

But you me and all fans have to see spence/crawford. There is no reason at all for this pure boxing fight not to happen. Fekk all the politics for once in this sport and make this damn fight happen.

Get what he is saying though that he could easily make 160 without too much effort which he has to go through at 147.

But you me and all fans have to see spence/crawford. There is no reason at all for this pure boxing fight not to happen. Fekk all the politics for once in this sport and make this damn fight happen.
I think it will happen mate tbh, I can't see how It won't happen, there's no way they can go up weight without fighting 1st and also, spence won't duck no 1, look who he's just beat 1st fight back lol, I'm a big fan of spence

I am big fan of both tbh mate. Rate both men highly and no doubt Spence has face the tougher fighters. But at the same time not many wanted to face crawford.

I dont care who wins of both as I am a fan of both equally lol

Whether its late 2021 dont matter everyone needs to get this sorted and signed in the next couple of months. No excuses no BS.

Yeah im in agreement, i like both, no 1 wanted to fight Crawford, brook took the fight for the retirement pay check, he knows the Khan fight has gone, but brook was finished when GGG destroyed him, but yeah it will be a great fight spence and Crawford but CK, you know how its gonna go..... spence vs Crawford will end in a draw just for the rematch lol

Yeah im in agreement, i like both, no 1 wanted to fight Crawford, brook took the fight for the retirement pay check, he knows the Khan fight has gone, but brook was finished when GGG destroyed him, but yeah it will be a great fight spence and Crawford but CK, you know how its gonna go..... spence vs Crawford will end in a draw just for the rematch lol

Spot on mate could see that mate, make the rematch even more eagaly anticipated and make even more money. Not that I would mind if first fight is great which I am sure it will be.

Speaking of destruction I think smith is broken after this fight he was completely schooled in that ring. Some saying he couldnt even retire. Honestly dont know how he can come back after the job canelo done on him.

Spot on mate could see that mate, make the rematch even more eagaly anticipated and make even more money. Not that I would mind if first fight is great which I am sure it will be.

Speaking of destruction I think smith is broken after this fight he was completely schooled in that ring. Some saying he couldnt even retire. Honestly dont know how he can come back after the job canelo done on him.
Once again he is another fighter who froze in the ring, he just didn't get going, is that bcuz canelo is just that good? Maybe, Smith looked like he had 0% power, looked slow, if someone said to me he had the flu 4 weeks b4 the fight I would say yeah you can see that, I'm still sticking with BJS will beat canelo

Once again he is another fighter who froze in the ring, he just didn't get going, is that bcuz canelo is just that good? Maybe, Smith looked like he had 0% power, looked slow, if someone said to me he had the flu 4 weeks b4 the fight I would say yeah you can see that, I'm still sticking with BJS will beat canelo

Ye combination of Canelo being too good and probably being shell shocked being in the ring with him

I really hope we can see BJS/canelo and seeing as canelo is willing to fight anyone even more so now that would be such a tough fight just because of BJS style most awkward style he would have faced for sure.

Ye combination of Canelo being too good and probably being shell shocked being in the ring with him

I really hope we can see BJS/canelo and seeing as canelo is willing to fight anyone even more so now that would be such a tough fight just because of BJS style most awkward style he would have faced for sure.
I think we will see it now canelo is a free agent, hearn is going to want to make as many fights with him as he can bcuz of the money he generates but hearns running out of fighters to put in there with him :ROFLMAO:

I think we will see it now canelo is a free agent, hearn is going to want to make as many fights with him as he can bcuz of the money he generates but hearns running out of fighters to put in there with him :ROFLMAO:

Ye true but I am sure Hearn wants to sign him to his promotion lol

Sure Canelo wants to win all the belts at the same time at 168 and do the same at light heavy which will be big ask.

Canelo is the real deal tho, when he thought GGG the 1st time, his head movement i thought was poor, since then he's improved so much, itz going to take someone special to beat him but I have faith in BJS, not a fan of him outside the ring but his skills are no joke

Back