Upcoming boxing events

Bivol is another one I think canelo needs to leave alone

Agreed mate Bivol and beterbiev are great boxers both russian as well hard as nails man.

I honestly think he would struggle with both. Both tall tough strong fekking guys who would fekk him up I think lol. But would be interesting though what his plans are because cant stay at 168 forever down the line.

I thought boxing was had great fights this year mate but agree for fights in 2021 we will see alot of big ones and I for one am so excited.

I love boxing always have mate, like MMA but dont get some excitement, emotion and buzz like I do with boxing.

Boxing no 1 for me along with football and fan of a lot other sports lol.

I love boxing always have mate, like MMA but dont get some excitement, emotion and buzz like I do with boxing.

Boxing no 1 for me along with football and fan of a lot other sports lol.

I appreciate how good MMA fighters are but too much of it is spend rolling around on the floor for my liking. Each to their own but I just don't find that good viewing. When the guys are stood up trading kicks and punches, I'm all for it.

Errol spence says canelo fight can happen at 160

Errol Spence Jr revealed last Saturday night that he’s ready to move up to 160 to take on Canelo Alvarez for a fight in front of 100,000 fans at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Spence says he’s outgrown the 147-lb division, and he’s only 70 to 80% of what he could be due to the weight that he’s dropping to get down to that limit. Errol feels that he would be a lot stronger going up in weight to 160 for a fight against Canelo.

No way Spence beats Canelo. I like Spence but his size and toughness is part of what makes him a great fighter (amongst other things). Canelo does all of that but is bigger. If Golovkin can't make a dent in Canelo, Spence sure as hell can't.

I appreciate how good MMA fighters are but too much of it is spend rolling around on the floor for my liking. Each to their own but I just don't find that good viewing. When the guys are stood up trading kicks and punches, I'm all for it.

Don't mind MMA but I dont love it or have the passion for it like I do boxing.

Watching boxing with cousins and my bro as a kid was special for me.

That's when fell in love with boxing.

Last edited:
No way Spence beats Canelo. I like Spence but his size and toughness is part of what makes him a great fighter (amongst other things). Canelo does all of that but is bigger. If Golovkin can't make a dent in Canelo, Spence sure as hell can't.

Ye Spence would not be able to touch canelo. He power and strength would be too much from him plus he's a big guy.

Damn so late mate.

Wow garcia only 22 didn't know that. Guy ain't even reached his peak yet which is frightening.
I know mate early doors yet again!!, finally we will see how good garcia is, fairplay for taking this fight, I think it could be dangerous for garcia but then again, its a fight he needs.

I know mate early doors yet again!!, finally we will see how good garcia is, fairplay for taking this fight, I think it could be dangerous for garcia but then again, its a fight he needs.

I honestly believe garcia will show everyone the quality boxer he is mate.

Campbell was quality amatuer boxer but hasn't achieved what he wanted at Pro level.

I honestly believe garcia will show everyone the quality boxer he is mate.

Campbell was quality amatuer boxer but hasn't achieved what he wanted at Pro level.
Yeah I agree with you mate, garcia seems to be class, this fight is massive for both tbf, if campbell gets smoked, its all over and if garcia loses then where does he go?? I know his young so he would come back, I like campbell, hope he does him tbh but I wont be putting money on it in all fairness.

Yeah I agree with you mate, garcia seems to be class, this fight is massive for both tbf, if campbell gets smoked, its all over and if garcia loses then where does he go?? I know his young so he would come back, I like campbell, hope he does him tbh but I wont be putting money on it in all fairness.

Ye won't be over for garcia if he loses but he will have a major rebuilding job though.
Agree mate Campbell loses again its all but over for him. Just like I think over for callum Smith now.

Back