Upcoming boxing events

Ye seen that earlier.

Not good especially failing a voluntary drug test.

Needs to be banned for good like all drug cheats no matter who they are or their stature. Boxing already a bloody a dangerous sport don't need fighters with extra advantage.

Golden Boy Promotions is announcing the January 30th fight between Sergey Kovalev, and Bektemir ‘Bully’ Melikuziev is officially canceled due to the 37-year-old Kovalev’s positive drug test from the VADA testing.

The Kovalev – Melikuziev was scheduled to occur in Indio, California, after being moved this week from Russia.

There’s no word from the promoters if the cancellation was being made while an investigation is being conducted. The press released from Golden Boy didn’t say whether Kovalev’s B-sample came up positive as well.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Bektemir Melikuziev officially canceled for Jan.30th ⋆ Boxing News 24

Whatever his excuses dont buy it one bit. Even with Canelo's "contimanted" meat excuse only got 6 months which was for obvious reasons.

But here the boards have to send a message no matter who you are in this sport you will be punished and made an example of.

Cheats are bad in any sport but combat sports its the worst and crosses a line for which where such cheaters should never be allowed back in the ring.

Yeah exactly, life ban is the only way it will stop, could end up killing someone if the failed drug test is for performance enhancement

Exactly mate!!!

When heard about this made my p*ss boil

If you just hand them short ban these cheaters will come back and back and will never learn. They will always cheat if they are allowed back in the sport.

This is where the credibility of boxing gets damaged big time and does really p*ss me off tbh.

Exactly mate!!!

When heard about this made my p*ss boil

If you just hand them short ban these cheaters will come back and back and will never learn. They will always cheat if they are allowed back in the sport.

This is where the credibility of boxing gets damaged big time and does really p*ss me off tbh.
100% mate Miller and chavez spring to mind, it doesn't matter what they fail for, if its a banned substance they should be stopped from performing, they have enough people in their teams to know what to take and what not to take

100% mate Miller and chavez spring to mind, it doesn't matter what they fail for, if its a banned substance they should be stopped from performing, they have enough people in their teams to know what to take and what not to take

Ye both cheating scum bags. Margeritto think was also caught as well.

Yep even where you are fans of any boxer if they cheat short term bans should not be given should be life ban even where you are the cash cow of boxing.

They want wins at any cost even if it means the opponent potentially getting killed.

Lets see what happens but I am not optimistic boxing will change their stance here and will carry on as they have been doing for so many years.

Ye both cheating scum bags. Margeritto think was also caught as well.

Yep even where you are fans of any boxer if they cheat short term bans should not be given should be life ban even where you are the cash cow of boxing.

They want wins at any cost even if it means the opponent potentially getting killed.

Lets see what happens but I am not optimistic boxing will change their stance here and will carry on as they have been doing for so many years.
Yeah he got caught after the cotto fight I think if I recall, then cotto smashed him the 2nd fight, just shows they haven't got the heart to be in there in the 1st place, I mean that miller went on like he was summat special and he's failed like 5 times :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: what a joker

Oh cotto what a quality fighter he was. Ye loved it when cotto fekked him up.

Even juiced up he couldnt beat him what does that say :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why Miller aint be banned for good is mind boggling. He is a juice head and aint gona stop unless he is stopped.

such cheaters should never be allowed back in the ring.
So it was OK for fury to be allowed back in ring after a positive test!!!! all failed tested athletes should be band imo
Canelo Whyte Povetkin Fury Miller ect as they woudnt be these so called best around (canelo fury) if they was banned and people been on the band wagons
With vada you sign up and pay them for the testing so to be part of varda testing and paying for a test and failing is a joke lol

Last edited:
Oh cotto what a quality fighter he was. Ye loved it when cotto fekked him up.

Even juiced up he couldnt beat him what does that say :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why Miller aint be banned for good is mind boggling. He is a juice head and aint gona stop unless he is stopped.
Yeah cotto was a quality fighter mate, one of the best at that weight for me tbf

So it was OK for fury to be allowed back in ring after a positive test!!!! all failed tested athletes should be band imo
Canelo Whyte Povetkin Fury Miller ect as they woudnt be these so called best around (canelo fury) if they was banned and people been on the band wagons
With vada you sign up and pay them for the testing so to be part of varda testing and paying for a test and failing is a joke lol

Did you even bother to read what I wrote in my previous posts?

Might be a fan of fury but he like others who have tested positive no matter their position/stature in boxing should have been banned for life. No exceptions.

If you had read my posts clearly it stated ALL drug cheats be it canelo etc should have been banned for life not allowed back.

Did you even bother to read what I wrote in my previous posts?

Might be a fan of fury but he like others who have tested positive no matter their position/stature in boxing should have been banned for life. No exceptions.

If you had read my posts clearly it stated ALL drug cheats be it canelo etc should have been banned for life not allowed back.
CK you see hattons son making his pro debut soon? Imagine him and mayweathers son get it on eventually. Would be great

Back