Upcoming boxing events

Garcia can only beat whos in front of him but I think its career suicide to match him up with another world champ this early

Exactly guy is so young. Let him get more wins under his belt and get experience for a few years.

Putting him with Lopez and tank this year or next year could destroy his career imo especially when both beat him.

I think there's talk of Zurdo fighting Smith Jr if he comes through that isn't there? That would be a good fight.
Yeah mate it would be a good fight tbf, I think Smith will become WBO champ, in all fairness I hope he does, hes a good fighter and a big puncher

Yeah just seen that mate, such a shame as boxing has been hit very bad financially

Seems a bit strange that they've taken that step themselves, unless they've done it to take the initiative and have more control over easing restrictions on the back of it.

Silly really tbh mate, they will move fights abroad now.

I think there were 6k socially distanced fans in the arena last night. Mad how uk govt allowed more people in supermarkets than open air sporting arenas. I read that United had a risk assessment for 28,500 fans to be able to attend home matches but the govt allow a pitiful 2k.

I think there were 6k socially distanced fans in the arena last night. Mad how uk govt allowed more people in supermarkets than open air sporting arenas. I read that United had a risk assessment for 28,500 fans to be able to attend home matches but the govt allow a pitiful 2k.
Exactly mate, I'm glad hearn is doing this, I personally think he's planning life with dazn anyway tbh, hearn wants to run boxing like Dana runs ufc, no boards just in house champs, and I'm not a massive fan of hearn but if you look at ufc, boxing ect... in regards to the USA, they was all running shows well b4 us, hearn loves dana white and how he does business, bye bye UK, its always better in the USA and Saudi anyway tbh, better atmosphere and let's be honest, thats where the money is.

Screenshot_20210103-135228_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Well said Tony let's get these fights made, no 1 gives a f**k where there held aslong as they are, USA and Saudi here we come!!

This is crazy. As someone that's supported lockdowns etc I don't see the justification for this at all. Boxing's been doing a great job. They've had a good testing system and only a few fights had to be rearranged. Therefore....what's the problem?!
100% agree millions of pounds spent on safety protocols for it all to be stopped now pmsl but typical, good thing about hearn, he won't stop putting shows on!! Some big fights out there to be made lets go!!!!!

Back