Upcoming boxing events

Go on then I'll try a prediction knowing nothing about boxing but will plump for Povetkin to win again although Whyte says he's gonna bash him proper this time.

Go on then I'll try a prediction knowing nothing about boxing but will plump for Povetkin to win again although Whyte says he's gonna bash him proper this time.

Whyte said that last time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But I do fancy Whyte to the job this time especially if he focused and on it.

Dont rule out Povetkin might be old but that guy has power that could KO Whyte if he doesnt box smartly.

If the actual punch up is on before silly o'clock I might give it a look otherwise highlights on youtube the day after.
Wasn't Whyte a valid challenger for the world title or am I getting him mixed up with someone else? don't think he'd beat Fury,Joshua or the big hitter Wilder myself.

If the actual punch up is on before silly o'clock I might give it a look otherwise highlights on youtube the day after.
Wasn't Whyte a valid challenger for the world title or am I getting him mixed up with someone else? don't think he'd beat Fury,Joshua or the big hitter Wilder myself.

They say ring walk will be 10pm but think will be more like 11pm

Ye he was no 1 challenger for the world title but never got his chance.

Whyte was WBC mandatory for 1000 days till he fought povetkin.
Whyte was winning the first fight think he had povetkin down 3/4 times in 1st four rounds then 5th round uppercut from povetkin kod him
Its 1-1 with whyte and AJ whyte beat AJ in armatures then then AJ beat him in paid ranks.
Personally would want to see whyte vs ruiz then fight bum squad wilder lol

was going to watch the wales match but want to see hatton jr fight

ah hatton fight scheduled for 8pm so will catch that first then the footy then back to boxing, sports night tonight!

Last edited:
Back