Upcoming boxing events

Almost there now, next fight up.

Taxi for Molina

So how have all the crowd managed to have the vaccine twice over?

Good scrap Whyte just too much for him, bish bash bosh take that, boom!

Good scrap Whyte just too much for him, bish bash bosh take that, boom!
Was a brilliant night of boxing from start to end cheesemans ko was a beauty.
Think gibrolta are like us with vaccines think Hatton got a bit carried away but was to be expected on his pro debut.
Said all along whyte would revenge his loss to povetkin I'm hearing wilder wants whyte fight which that would be a contender for fight of year as both throw big bombs and would trade off with each other lol

Great performance from Whyte. Looked really good.

He won be facing either fury or AJ till at least 2022.

So he has to fight at least twice this year.

Be great to see him against Ruiz and Wilder this year hope we see at least one of those fight him this year.

Seems wilder has gone into obscurity lol.

Good thing about Whyte he don't fear or duck anyone. How refreshing is that?

Great performance from Whyte. Looked really good.

He won be facing either fury or AJ till at least 2022.

So he has to fight at least twice this year.

Be great to see him against Ruiz and Wilder this year hope we see at least one of those fight him this year.

Seems wilder has gone into obscurity lol.

Good thing about Whyte he don't fear or duck anyone. How refreshing is that?
Is refreshing hearn said he wants him back out in May maybe a bit earlier to get him on chisora card but he's been calm alway through fight week.
Ruiz is fighting soon so that rules him out next wilder could be a choice if really wants it.
But there's not many names that could be thrown into pot for his next fight imo

Let's see can see him taking an "easy" fight also just to keep in contention for the title shot .

Wilder fight would be so entertaining but also a very dangerous fight for Whyte to take this year at least.

Thumbs up from me for Whyte v Wilder (y)(y)

Would love to see that fight happen and whyte/ruiz

How likely we could see either fight this year tough to say as whyte can't afford to lose either otherwise that shot for the world title could be gone again and will have to start from the bottom again.
Ah right that's a bit unfair on him then, legitimate challenger never being given a shot at the big money and title.

Thumbs up from me for Whyte v Wilder (y)(y)

Would love to see that fight happen and whyte/ruiz

How likely we could see either fight this year tough to say as whyte can't afford to lose either otherwise that shot for the world title could be gone again and will have to start from the bottom again.

Ah right that's a bit unfair on him then, legitimate challenger never being given a shot at the big money and title.

Wilder when was champion was ducking him for so long.

Whyte was treated like crap and deserved his opportunity at the world title and he is a really good fighter and genuine doesn't come across as fake like others who are media trained to seem "nice".

The boxing authorities should have forced Wilder to fight him then, sounds wrong to me but then again I know naff all about boxing and it's rules.

The boxing authorities should have forced Wilder to fight him then, sounds wrong to me but then again I know naff all about boxing and it's rules.
WBC were tools they wanted to protect Wilder at all costs.

They all knew how dangerous of a fighter whyte was.

Ah right but they gave in to Tyson Fury. Did they underestimate him or just have no option, maybe the money was the deciding factor.

More they thought he was a bum as he was still coming back into boxing during that period and thought he had no chance against Wilder.

How wrong that were lol.

WBC were tools they wanted to protect Wilder at all costs.

They all knew how dangerous of a fighter whyte was.
Agreed WBC was protecting wilder with some easy fights.
Wilder wasn't ducking whyte he personally got in contact with whyte and told him whilst ever he was WBC champion he would never get a shot.

Agreed WBC was protecting wilder with some easy fights.
Wilder wasn't ducking whyte he personally got in contact with whyte and told him whilst ever he was WBC champion he would never get a shot.

That sounds ducking to me lol.

Think wilder knew how tough of a fight Whyte would be. Hence why he just never took it when he was champion when he clearly could have.

Back