Upcoming boxing events

I've seen 6 links added by my provider will be a good night plus I've got a wager on del-boy to bang Parker
I dont have a provider anymore :( think parker will stop him late on or it could be a snooze fest not too sure haha looking forward to taylor v jonas

Great night of boxing for sure. 50/50 on whether will watch ruiz fight.

Chisora is one strange guy. One minute wants to cancel his fight but then his mom pursuaded him not to :LOL: :LOL:
i know you can never tell which chisora is gonna turn up they where bloody dancing on thursday lol

i know you can never tell which chisora is gonna turn up they where bloody dancing on thursday lol

He ain't world class by any means but he's always in good scraps I would say.

If we get the best chisora and not the lazy unmotivated one then could see him KO Parker.

If we get the best chisora and not the lazy unmotivated one then could see him KO Parker.
I think thats whats good about it, not sure whats turning up and whose gonna win haha PArker looked flat in his last fight but went 12 rounds with AJ and Whyte

How can you say chisora is not world class look at the fights he's had you don't take those fights if not at world class that's for sure
He wouldn't have ppv fights if not world class you don't see domestic level heading ppv and filling out area as do you???

How can you say chisora is not world class look at the fights he's had you don't take those fights if not at world class that's for sure
He wouldn't have ppv fights if not world class you don't see domestic level heading ppv and filling out area as do you???

Again that's my opinion. If you think he's world class fair enough. Not sure why you are getting carried away here. It's my opinion not a fact ok.

Sure he's been in good fights and big ones at that.

But those big fights he's lost.

To be at world class level imo you have to be winning the big ones which he's failed to do. That's just my take on it anyway.

Again that's my opinion. If you think he's world class fair enough. Not sure why you are getting carried away here. It's my opinion not a fact ok.

To be at world class level imo you have to be winning the big ones which he's failed to do. That's just my take on it anyway.
Whose getting carried away??
merely pointing a fact so is AJ wilder not world class cause they've lost big fights??? Cause in your opinion to be world class you have to win fights.

Agree hes European at best always a nearly man he fought for world titles but hes not world class level hes been the gatekeeper for fighters to get there world title shots

Whose getting carried away??
merely pointing a fact so is AJ wilder not world class cause they've lost big fights??? Cause in your opinion to be world class you have to win fights.

Ah right so Chisora has won big fights then? He's been world champion like AJ and Wilder :unsure:?

Just because hes been in main events in ppvs don't make him world class imo.

He's an entertaining fighter for sure but I don't rate him that high like you are.
Agree hes European at best always a nearly man he fought for world titles but hes not world class level hes been the gatekeeper for fighters to get there world title shots

Agreed and spot on mate.

Tbf imo chisora is a bang average heavyweight who has lost every time he steps up at world level, he lost to fury he's lost klitchko he's lost to whyte he's lost to usyk, he even got beat by Agit kabayel for the EUROPEAN BELT, he's at best a European standard fighter, but is he unbelievable to watch and puts bums on seats? Yes he does but in regards to being "world class" heavyweight, he's nowhere near that. The facts are every time he's stepped up, he's lost

Last edited:
Looking at Ruiz fight. I am still in shock how amazing condition he is in. Looks in phenomenal shape.

Arreola is a rugged fighter and tricky for sure but I think Ruiz will turn it on and KO him out.

Been a while since Ruiz has fought. Need to be in some tough fights this year and win those and get the world title shot in 2022.

Looking at Ruiz fight. I am still in shock how amazing condition he is in. Looks in phenomenal shape.

Arreola is a rugged fighter and tricky for sure but I think Ruiz will turn it on and KO him out.

Been a while since Ruiz has fought. Need to be in some tough fights this year and win those and get the world title shot in 2022.
Ruiz is a class act, he will hopefully be even better now under canelos team, ruiz vs Whyte would be a great matchup, I'm a big Andy ruiz fan, great boxing ability and tbh he should stop Arreola fairly convincingly

Ruiz is a class act, he will hopefully be even better now under canelos team, ruiz vs Whyte would be a great matchup, I'm a big Andy ruiz fan, great boxing ability and tbh he should stop Arreola fairly convincingly

No doubt he will learn alot from canelo and, how he trains etc.

If he follows his training regime and sticks to the tactics he would be devastating once again against the best in the division.

Agreed he is a great boxer and has power also which some forget.

Ruiz/whyte or Wilder would be brilliant fights imo .

In regards to Wilder no idea what's happening with him. Can't see him taking a tough fight in his return.

Looks like canelo vs Saunders is off
BREAKING: Billy Joe Saunders father Tom Saunders has just told IFL TV that Canelo v Saunders is OFF!

Tom states that there is a dispute regarding the size of the ring - Team Saunders want a 24 foot ring while Team Canelo insist the maximum they will go to is a 20 foot ring.

Tom Saunders "They are trying to take his legs away and that is how Billy will win the fight, with his movement"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...JBAC&usg=AOvVaw29aHJxY5HfjEYgdcKcQaDX&ampcf=1

Looks like canelo vs Saunders is off
BREAKING: Billy Joe Saunders father Tom Saunders has just told IFL TV that Canelo v Saunders is OFF!

Tom states that there is a dispute regarding the size of the ring - Team Saunders want a 24 foot ring while Team Canelo insist the maximum they will go to is a 20 foot ring.

Tom Saunders "They are trying to take his legs away and that is how Billy will win the fight, with his movement"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...JBAC&usg=AOvVaw29aHJxY5HfjEYgdcKcQaDX&ampcf=1

I bloody well hope not!!

Was really looking forward to the fight.

Another BS excuse from Saunders.

Back