Upcoming boxing events

Yeah you cant really take nothing from andrades last fight, h3 had been out the ring for a long time he's a great boxer

Alot of boxers who been out for quite some time and returning back bound to have ring rust imo. Same with Ruiz and think will be same with Wilder and Fury when they return.

It's proof Canello is worried. He doesn't like the thought of been hit n run for 12 rounds. First it was announced a 24ft ring was to be used which is on the smaller side as you can legally go up to 32ft.

Then, Canello announces it will be a 22ft ring which Saunders again agrees to only to hear days later they want a 20ft ring.

Canello comes out with a narsasitic remark that he doesn't mind what size the ring is.

Well if that's the case use a 26ft ring. Again, why the F are they allowed to determine important detail like this ?.
This should be in the contract when signed along with gloves used ring entrances etc.
Reminds me of Fury and Klitchko when they added foam to the ring floor to stop him moving and bouncing on his toes.

I've said it all along, he got a schooling off Mayweather and he might not like the thought of another in a big ring jabbed at range then move.
Can't say I'm a fan of the dwarf but it I were Saunders I would fly back home and put 2 fingers up to the midget.
Stuff the money, I wouldn't fight anyone with one arm tied behind my back especially when you have an unblemished record

It's proof Canello is worried. He doesn't like the thought of been hit n run for 12 rounds. First it was announced a 24ft ring was to be used which is on the smaller side as you can legally go up to 32ft.

Then, Canello announces it will be a 22ft ring which Saunders again agrees to only to hear days later they want a 20ft ring.

Canello comes out with a narsasitic remark that he doesn't mind what size the ring is.

Well if that's the case use a 26ft ring. Again, why the F are they allowed to determine important detail like this ?.
This should be in the contract when signed along with gloves used ring entrances etc.
Reminds me of Fury and Klitchko when they added foam to the ring floor to stop him moving and bouncing on his toes.

I've said it all along, he got a schooling off Mayweather and he might not like the thought of another in a big ring jabbed at range then move.
Can't say I'm a fan of the dwarf but it I were Saunders I would fly back home and put 2 fingers up to the midget.
Stuff the money, I wouldn't fight anyone with one arm tied behind my back especially when you have an unblemished record
It could be mind games from Saunders team.
See it's weird as usually they sort purse venue ring size out whichis in the contracts that both fighters sign then they sort ring walk out.
John ryder is on standby for if bjs pulls out but they use smaller rings in America then UK.
Some are saying the dispute for smaller ring is to take djs movements away so he has to stand and trade

I see the odds for canelo Vs saunders for the draw is 20/1 not bad odds really.

Saunders is also 5/1 to win, hope the bookies get taken to the cleaners :ROFLMAO:

It's boxing and any boxer has a chance.

BUT i think canelo will work out the game plan and adapt accordingly.

Could see a very late stoppage for canelo and winning on points comfortably.

I do hope Saunders pulls off an incredible upset but can't see it personally.

Back