Upcoming boxing events

Did you see the Joyce fight? :)

My comment was before that fight happened if you look.

But at the time I believed that but that loss proved he has so much work to do to try to get to the next level.

Joyce was just better and superior and fair play to him.

My comment was before that fight happened if you look.

But at the time I believed that but that loss proved he has so much work to do to try to get to the next level.

Joyce was just better and superior and fair play to him.

Agreed mate.

He looked very one dimensional. I would like to see Joyce fight Usyk again, or Usyk AJ of course.

Deffinatly the injury bjs has could be career ending to what's been touted around

Ye that sadly is what can see happening.

Hope he doesn't go on like Brook it's not worth potentially going blind. Health is more important than money or anything else for that matter.

Wicked punch and you could see the hurt in his face. Canelo is a different animal.
Absaloutly the connection and sound it made could tell he had done damage canelo even told his corner he's broke his cheek so he must have felt it in his hand kind of thing.
Could possibly see bjs out for around 12 months maybe longer.
Ye that sadly is what can see happening.

Hope he doesn't go on like Brook it's not worth potentially going blind. Health is more important than money or anything else for that matter.
Correct you don't see much of brook since his injuries which is a shame as liked Brook as he was a local lad same with naz

Absaloutly the connection and sound it made could tell he had done damage canelo even told his corner he's broke his cheek so he must have felt it in his hand kind of thing.
Could possibly see bjs out for around 12 months maybe longer.

Correct you don't see much of brook since his injuries which is a shame as liked Brook as he was a local lad same with naz

He's made alot of money and no doubt he had a big payday from this fight.

If the injury is as bad as has come out then he really shouldn't take the risk to come back in 12-18 months.

The potential risk for him would not be worth it when long term could affect his life daily.

Mirror Online: Billy Joe Saunders breaks silence after fracturing eye socket in defeat to Canelo Alvarez.
Billy Joe Saunders breaks silence after brutal eye injury in Canelo Alvarez loss

He has his critics for antics he pulls out the ring and rightfully so but no one deserves to be going through what he is and potentially losing his career now.

Personally, I hope he retires young and healthy.

Ye he is set for life best to get out this sport on your own accord. We all know how dangerous and devastating this sport can be.

I wouldn't believe it bud according to Warren fury isn't happy with terms of contracts so not signing till there's a garuntee where funds are coming from, plus wilder has taken fury to court of sports so the 3rd fight might be on.

It seems one circus right now tbh.

But hearn seems fairly sure next few days the fight will be on.

So still nothing concrete sadly.

Back