Upcoming boxing events

Yeah agreed mate, joshua can bang and can usyk move for 12 rounds without getting clipped? I'm not so sure but I'm a massive uysk fan, but at Heavyweight, he might struggle a little

Yeah agreed mate, joshua can bang and can usyk move for 12 rounds without getting clipped? I'm not so sure but I'm a massive uysk fan, but at Heavyweight, he might struggle a little
It did look as tho he struggled against del-boy at times but AJ is a different athlete and build so will be interesting for all boxing fans to watch

Yeah AJ won't hunt him down like chisora did so its a completely different match up but uysk is not stupid, he would of learnt alot from that fight, all up in the air if he pulls it off

I just can't see it baz, I personally think wilder beats everyone at Heavyweight apart from fury, I just think fury is so special, but again wilder can bang and its last chance saloon, if fury thinks he's going to stand a trade again this time around, he could get smashed, wilder wasn't right after that shot to the ear, the fight was over by then, even tho tyson beat him I still wouldn't be shocked if he pulled it off, as I said wilder beats everyone else imo as the likes of whyte, AJ, Parker ect.... all get hit to much and if wilder lands, its goodnight

I just can't see it baz, I personally think wilder beats everyone at Heavyweight apart from fury, I just think fury is so special, but again wilder can bang and its last chance saloon, if fury thinks he's going to stand a trade again this time around, he could get smashed, wilder wasn't right after that shot to the ear, the fight was over by then, even tho tyson beat him I still wouldn't be shocked if he pulled it off, as I said wilder beats everyone else imo as the likes of whyte, AJ, Parker ect.... all get hit to much and if wilder lands, its goodnight
Fair point bud will be a good or boring scrap for sure hopefully fury and aj come through and may just see the undisputed

Yeah 100% it's what we all want to see, it's more special with all the belts especially two English champions fighting for the undisputed, but I just want to see who is the best of the best baz

Funny how the fury/AJ fight was so close yet so far.

Both fighters have mandatories which are now enforced on them.

Usyk as skillful as he is think AJs power might be a bit too much for him.

Wilder has a chance like any fighter especially with his power but can't look past fury for the win again.

I just hope we get the all British undisputed title fight. Let see.

Roumer has it Andre ward is training to fight canelo according to a few boxing reporters on YouTube.
Havnt watched the whole video so can't really comment.

Roumer has it Andre ward is training to fight canelo according to a few boxing reporters on YouTube.
Havnt watched the whole video so can't really comment.

Highly doubt it tbh

He's not been in the ring for some years and big risk such a fight against canelo for his legacy.

Massive massive fan of ward but wouldn't want him in such a fight on his return.

He has said he may come back for an exhibition fight.

Back