Upcoming boxing events

No doubt AJ has a deeper resume of opponents.

But Fury beat Klitschko when he was the champion and took the lineal champion crown.

Plus he beat wilder easily in the second fight and arguably should have won the first one also.

For me Fury has beat the better opponents when they were at their best.

No doubt AJ has a deeper resume of opponents.

But Fury beat Klitschko when he was the champion and took the lineal champion crown.

Plus he beat wilder easily in the second fight and arguably should have won the first one also.

For me Fury has beat the better opponents when they were at their best.
Fury took the lineal crown when he came back from mental health issues not after beating clitchko he became heavyweight champion and vacated all belts then returned and was instated as the luminal champion.
Fury beat klitschko and wilder in their prime.
The other two won vacant belts, plus Joshua beat Charles Martin who also won a vacant belt and is nowhere to be seen now.
doesn’t matter who beat who for what vacant belts you have a look at the rankings aJ has had harder fights and fought all with in the top 5/10/15 in boxing look at wilder
Ortiz the most credible name on his reseme upto been beat by fury
Fury only has klitcho and wilder the rest have been bums and easy fights and some way down the rankings

Fury took the lineal crown when he came back from mental health issues not after beating clitchko he became heavyweight champion and vacated all belts then returned and was instated as the luminal champion.

doesn’t matter who beat who for what vacant belts you have a look at the rankings aJ has had harder fights and fought all with in the top 5/10/15 in boxing look at wilder
Fury only has klitcho and wilder the rest have been bums and easy fights and some way down the rankings
You got one hour and ten minutes left tonight lol :unsure: No rumpy pumpy for baz

That's what I meant he beat the man that was the man at the time and never lost the title when he was away from the sport.

Still is the lineal champion despite there not being a physical belt for that status.

Last edited:

The rankings are too subjective. Fury handed kitshcko his first defeat in over 10 years. Whereas with aj and wilder, we had so much talk about them facing each other but they were both too scared to.

This is the problem with boxing, too much talk and too many belts, and not enough good matches.

The rankings are too subjective. Fury handed kitshcko his first defeat in over 10 years. Whereas with aj and wilder, we had so much talk about them facing each other but they were both too scared to.

This is the problem with boxing, too much talk and too many belts, and not enough good matches.

There is ducking in boxing of course. But politics with promotors, networks etc is what really ruins the fights being made.

AJ/Fury you hope does get made if both with their next fights but I am not sure about that now. Then look at spence/crawford for the purist that is the biggest and best fight to be made yet it still hasnt.

I love this sport but politics does leave a bad taste in your mouth and do agree with all these stupid meaningless belts in boxing. I know one main belt in every division isnt gona happen again but adding pointless belts like WBC has done just dilutes the prestige of being champion.

Talking silly like most do. Fury is not afraid of anyone and i was not a fan of his at all but after he got up off the floor to get a draw with wilder super stuff. Knocked the clown out then and will do again and josh will get it but he is a fine fighter but a glass chin. This is what will happen fact lol

Talking silly like most do. Fury is not afraid of anyone and i was not a fan of his at all but after he got up off the floor to get a draw with wilder super stuff. Knocked the clown out then and will do again and josh will get it but he is a fine fighter but a glass chin. This is what will happen fact lol
lol, I agree with you. Fury is only one who’s taken the big fights.

lol, I agree with you. Fury is only one who’s taken the big fights.
What big fights wilder and klitchko that’s 2 the rest have been hand picked easy fights.
People forget all of aJ fights from Ruiz onwards has been mandatory/voluntary fights how many mandatory fights has wilder and fury had???
AJ didn’t duck wilder wilders team couldn’t get the money together for the fight (fact).
Fury vs Joshua should’ve happened but fury’s team knew about the arbitration and could’ve got there way last December but did fekk all about it

Fury win over klitchko was far superior to AJ he went to his own back yard a guy who hadn't lost in 10 years and complely humiliated him, he then lost the plot come back after 2 years lost 10 stone overcome drug problems and beat the most feard man in heavyweight division and let's be honest he won the 1st one and destroyed him a 2nd time, AJ nearly lost to klitchko but ok he still beat him, he got beat by a fat kid from Mexico and AJ basically quit that fight, ok he beat him 2nd time around but ruiz never trained but still beat him, so you have to think who beat who more convincingly, also apparently the money was there for AJ to fight wilder but what gets me is this, how can kiss arse hearn not make the wilder fight for AJ but fury comes back after 2 years inactive and all of a sudden the fight with wilder is made hmmmm makes you think if anyone is ducking anyone it's team hearn and AJ 👀👀👀 hearn can't make the wilder fight but furys team do it 3 times 🤔🤔

Fury win over klitchko was far superior to AJ he went to his own back yard a guy who hadn't lost in 10 years and complely humiliated him, he then lost the plot come back after 2 years lost 10 stone overcome drug problems and beat the most feard man in heavyweight division and let's be honest he won the 1st one and destroyed him a 2nd time, AJ nearly lost to klitchko but ok he still beat him, he got beat by a fat kid from Mexico and AJ basically quit that fight, ok he beat him 2nd time around but ruiz never trained but still beat him, so you have to think who beat who more convincingly, also apparently the money was there for AJ to fight wilder but what gets me is this, how can kiss arse hearn not make the wilder fight for AJ but fury comes back after 2 years inactive and all of a sudden the fight with wilder is made hmmmm makes you think if anyone is ducking anyone it's team hearn and AJ 👀👀👀 hearn can't make the wilder fight but furys team do it 3 times 🤔🤔
3rd time is by court lol does make you wonder who is doing what in what camp for sure

Spot on. Fury was the underdog in both fights but took the risk.

Ye agreed with all that.

Fury beat both men when they were unbeatable at that time.

But politics is always gonna be involved in boxing just way it is.

AJ and Fury will face each other. The problem is, it will be at a stage in both thier careers when no one gives a toss, abit like when Pacquiao faced off with Mayweather.
I've lost interest. Take that Dubois fight. The venue was pack with local Stoke fans for 2 up and coming local lads.
When it came to the Dubois fight the arena was empty they'd all gone.
They had to take it to Stoke to fill it. Boxings losing out to other combat sports. The politics has ruined it along with this YouTube load of bullox.

Back