Upcoming boxing events

Pure boxing match manny wins 10 times out of 10,

MMA rules fight then cant look past conor.

Do hope this aint manny's last fight.

A fighter of his stature deserves one big final run at the top.

Pretty sure Manny would never MMA him.

I dunno about the last fight thing. Manny is a true legend of the sport. I was hoping he'd finish years ago. He's surprised me how good he's been recently. Every time I'm thinking 'surely he's got old this time' but no, he keeps defying mother nature. I actually thought Thurman might beat him but he's damaged goods.

I hope he finishes on his terms though. I really wouldn't want to see him knocked out bad at his age.

I agree for his age what he is doing is incredible. One of the best ever no doubt. True legend and icon.

I think he wants to win few more world titles and be in few more big fights. Spence or crawford maybe?

I agree for his age what he is doing is incredible. One of the best ever no doubt. True legend and icon.

I think he wants to win few more world titles and be in few more big fights. Spence or crawford maybe?

Nooooo. They're potentially 'get destroyed fights' for him. Admittedly they are curious fights for us fans. If he keeps fighting, surely eventually he'll have that Sergio Martinez moment. If that's against someone meh, then he loses, no problem. If that happens when he gets in against one of those two, he could get badly hurt. He doesn't deserve that.

I don't know what he wants, he's always been a bit philanthropist so the money is only a thing for him so he can give it away. I thought he had politics to sort out. He's a smart guy but not smart enough to get out while he's at the top.

Decent performances from the Charlo brothers. But still not sold on both. Some BIG fights and wins may change that opinion.

Taylor was good with the KO. So underrated also.

Decent performances from the Charlo brothers. But still not sold on both. Some BIG fights and wins may change that opinion.

Taylor was good with the KO. So underrated also.
I thought both brothers put on a great performance tbh, think they needed a step up in class

There some big fights in there for them thats for sure plus there in their prime now so best get moving on to the big ones

Haven't seen the fights yet but the results were certainly impressive. Maybe Jermall vs GGG could work? Triple G struggled with Derevy, so it would be interesting to see if Charlo could handle his punching power and good footwork.

New boxing show on BT sport, anyone interested should check it out.

If it is half as good as "ringside" was on sky sports then should be good watch.

Flores Jr. Vs Kielczweski – ESPN+ – October 3rd

flores.jpg

Buatsi Vs Calic – DAZN, Sky – October 4th

Rising Light-Heavyweight star Joshua Buatsi will make his long-awaited return to the ring on Sunday October 4 as he defends his WBA International Title against undefeated Marko Calic, live on Sky Sports and DAZN. (Sunday 7pm uk time)

buatsi.jpeg

Back