Upcoming boxing events

When hopefully he destroys Chisora (sorry del boy like the guy lol) 2021 will be massive as you would expect he will be fighting guys like parker, ruiz, whyte before then going after wilder, AJ and fury.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Fury or what's he's achieved but we're talking pound for pound best here. Steel Hammer was only ever effective, never technically brilliant, he just came up against someone he couldn't figure out. That's what Fury does, fair play. But let's be honest, KO was already past his best. Wilder didn't fight anyone until he fought King Kong and he was might close to getting knocked out there.

If you look at what Loma has beaten everyone in his natural division and 2 divisions up. He's so good people Quit on their stool regularly. Fury's a massive draw because he's a heavyweight and he was brilliant in that last fight. To be pound for pound he really needs to clean up the division. When he takes care of AJ, THEN he could be considered up there imho.

I'd like to see Wilder in against someone like Ruiz. A real come forward fighter that makes you very uncomfortable with a great chin. Styles make
I do hope Fury is around foe years to come as him and Usyk would be a dream fight.

Similar styles, both tremendous boxers.

I think that's a tough match up for Usyk. Fury one of the few big guys with a skill set as good but with an enormous reach and weight advantage. I really can't see Usyk winning that.

If Fury beats Wilder (again) and AJ no doubt Usyk will be the next big fight.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Fury or what's he's achieved but we're talking pound for pound best here. Steel Hammer was only ever effective, never technically brilliant, he just came up against someone he couldn't figure out. That's what Fury does, fair play. But let's be honest, KO was already past his best. Wilder didn't fight anyone until he fought King Kong and he was might close to getting knocked out there.

If you look at what Loma has beaten everyone in his natural division and 2 divisions up. He's so good people Quit on their stool regularly. Fury's a massive draw because he's a heavyweight and he was brilliant in that last fight. To be pound for pound he really needs to clean up the division. When he takes care of AJ, THEN he could be considered up there imho.

If and when he fights AJ and beats him, think be safe to say he would be modern great. You will have Usyk as well to come if he does well at the division which I believe he will.

Loma has seemed a bit vulnerable last couple of fights but I agree he is cleaning out divisions and there is no doubt in peoples mind he is a modern great and a living legend. He is getting older but I hope we see him for some more years left. Be amazed if he keeps moving up divisions and conquering them lol. Dont rule that out look at Manny.

I'd like to see Wilder in against someone like Ruiz. A real come forward fighter that makes you very uncomfortable with a great chin. Styles make

I think that's a tough match up for Usyk. Fury one of the few big guys with a skill set as good but with an enormous reach and weight advantage. I really can't see Usyk winning that.

If Fury beats Wilder (again) and AJ no doubt Usyk will be the next big fight.

Thats why Fury is so good. Guy is huge. Massive reach and height advantage over ALL his opponents.

If and when he fights AJ and beats him, think be safe to say he would be modern great. You will have Usyk as well to come if he does well at the division which I believe he will.

Loma has seemed a bit vulnerable last couple of fights but I agree he is cleaning out divisions and there is no doubt in peoples mind he is a modern great and a living legend. He is getting older but I hope we see him for some more years left. Be amazed if he keeps moving up divisions and conquering them lol. Dont rule that out look at Manny.

Agree with you completely. Fury is just getting started. So many great mega fights to come. That's why ESPN gave him the cheddar.

As for Loma, of course he's vulnerable when he's fighting guys so much bigger with massive reach advantage. Size wise Campbell was a ridiculous mis match. Anyone that's anywhere near Loma's size is getting embarrassed. Against guys like Campbell, Loma is having to walk through big punches to get into range.

Loma reminds me of Roman Gonzales (who a few years ago was clearly #1 pound for pound imo). He had to fight guys twice his size in the end and inevitably got done. Everyone has a limit. Even Mayweather wouldn't have survived at Middleweight. There's a reason he stuck at Welter.

I agree mate.

Credit big credit goes to Loma for taking on such huge challenges.

I really hope he doesnt go too far up the divisions as for his size against even bigger guys he may just turn out to be too much.

He already has cemented his legacy, just want him to build on it keep destroying the best fighters in and around his weight division and truly make himself an all time great.

I agree mate.

Credit big credit goes to Loma for taking on such huge challenges.

I really hope he doesnt go too far up the divisions as for his size against even bigger guys he may just turn out to be too much.

He already has cemented his legacy, just want him to build on it keep destroying the best fighters in and around his weight division and truly make himself an all time great.

I don't think he will buddy. Have you heard his post fight interviews? He knows full well he's at his limit. I do think he's one of those fighter's that will get beat eventually though, even at current weight. It just needs someone special at that natural weight. So excited to see Teofimo, he's looks very good.

Yep he would be stupid to go up any further which your right he knows that himself.

I hope he doesnt get beat tbh but could see that happening eventually also. Teofimo really good fighter and toughest test for him arguably. Cant wait for that fight.

Gonna cause a stir here but here goes and I truly belive it....... tank beats loma

Tank doesn't live the life. That will catch up with him eventually. Crazy natural talent though.

I don't think anyone Loma's natural weight does anything other than look silly, let alone someone below his weight.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him against santa cruz. That will give us a good idea of where he's at. Santa Cruz and his million punches a round are no mug.

If canelo ever stepped up again, fight against Beterbiev could be something. He is a big guy, strong and powerful, dont think canelo would fancy that.

Canelo's got to the level where he can cherry pick. (Like Mayweather did). He won't take silly fights. Look at the Ricky Fielding farce. Then he takes on Kovalev that despite still being a good fighter, is damaged good with a weak midrift.

I think Canelo just takes (relatively) easy fights from now on. Billy at some point probably. Keeps the money coming in. He'll probably wait another couple of years before finishing GGG off - when he's past 40 wanting a retirement fight.

Canelo has got to take on some real super middles to take a proper risk. He won't fancy that.

Back