Upcoming boxing events

Why isn't he cut out for it? He's only just getting started he's 22 years old and won all 7 fights, no amateur career so learning on the job. Also what makes him a ****?? Can you elaborate on why you feel he is?

I dont personally see him taking the sport serious with his lifestyle outside the ring. Just my opinion on that.

Just his demenour makes me think he is same with Jake and his brother.

I dont personally see him taking the sport serious with his lifestyle outside the ring. Just my opinion on that.

Just his demenour makes me think he is same with Jake and his brother.
Look at the lifestyle of some of the greats like Tyson (Mike) ect all these people have earned their brass and can live life how they want.
Why take boxing serious if you havnt fights planned ect you can do what you want look at fury partying after his 3rd fight with wilder splashing cash ect.
A lot are learning on the job now as that’s the best way to learn imo
Why isn't he cut out for it? He's only just getting started he's 22 years old and won all 7 fights, no amateur career so learning on the job. Also what makes him a ****?? Can you elaborate on why you feel he is?
exactly bud everyone has to start somewhere you can’t go on peoples past ie tv shows or YouTube dosnt make them cut out for the sport it’s like saying footballers who party ect arnt good enough to be in sports and all c***s😁😁

I agree baz I struggle to see why Tommy is a c***? Fairenuf jake is a massive one imo with the way he acts but what's tommy ever done wrong? He doesn't act up, he's got his fingers In more pies other then boxing...... not a big deal tbh,

🤣🤣🤣 you can have an opinion ck but you still haven't said why you class him as a c*** nothings been turned into anything, that is what you said so I asked what's your reasoning

I agree baz I struggle to see why Tommy is a c***? Fairenuf jake is a massive one imo with the way he acts but what's tommy ever done wrong? He doesn't act up, he's got his fingers In more pies other then boxing...... not a big deal tbh,

I can't stand the Paul Brothers. My misses is a avid watcher of Love Island and I'm always forced to watch it Tommy seemed like a gent to me. Genuinely nice guy albeit a bit thick. However he's richer than my wildest dreams and seems to have it all. Fair play to the bloke! I hope he sparks Jake out!

I can't stand the Paul Brothers. My misses is a avid watcher of Love Island and I'm always forced to watch it Tommy seemed like a gent to me. Genuinely nice guy. I hope he sparks Jake out.
Yeah bro I agree, he's nothing like the Paul brothers infact he's the total opposite and people just throw words out about people and when they can't give an explanation to why they think someone is a ++++ they refuse to talk about it any more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah bro I agree, he's nothing like the Paul brothers infact he's the total opposite and people just throw words out about people and when they can't give an explanation to why they think someone is a ++++ they refuse to talk about it any more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's probably the stigma that comes from Love Island but the guy comes across as proper sound. Handsome too and got a massive wang according to his misses. That's why people probably hate lol 🤣🤣

It's probably the stigma that comes from Love Island but the guy comes across as proper sound. Handsome too and got a massive whang according to his misses. That's why people probably hate lol 🤣🤣
Your right m8, tbf I'm jealous of him 🤣🤣 in regards to his boxing journey he's just starting out, yeah he loves social media and he's been on reality TV but it's called marketing and getting your name out there, if that makes you a c*** then my god I must be the devil's child

Your right m8, tbf I'm jealous of him 🤣🤣 in regards to his boxing journey he's just starting out, yeah he loves social media and he's been on reality TV but it's called marketing and getting your name out there, if that makes you a c*** then my god I must be the devil's child

He's got it set for life even if his boxing doesn't take off he's got the social media aspects locked down too. His misses is very driven too. I actually really like the guy. He's done nothing for people to hate the guy unless I'm missing something? As for Logan and Jake paul didn't one of them go to a known suicide destination and film a hanging body? That's a c**t!

No matter what fighters do outside the ring whether social media partying or even swingers it’s what they do in ring that matters🤣🤣
Can’t stand the Paul brothers but there bringing money and fans into the sport soon enough they will realise it’s a dangerous game there involved in but there c***s for there past but can say that about present

media.jpg

Boxing’s consensus No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter, Mexican superstar and unified WBA/WBC/WBO Super Middleweight World Champion Canelo Álvarez will face undefeated IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb “Sweethands” Plant in a historic showdown on Saturday, November 6, live on SHOWTIME PPV at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in a Premier Boxing Champions event

• MAIN EVENT: Canelo Alvarez vs Caleb Plant – for WBA (Super), WBC, WBO, IBF and The Ring super middleweight titles
  • Elvis Rodriguez vs Juan Pablo Romero
  • Rey Vargas vs Leonardo Baez
  • Anthony Dirrell vs Marcos Hernandez
  • Jose Manuel Gomez vs Jose Antonio Meza
  • Joselito Velazquez vs Gilberto Mendoza
  • Ronald Ellis vs TBA
  • Jan Salvatierra vs TBA

Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant - TV listings
ArgentinaESPN 2
AustraliaFox Sports More
ChileESPN 2
Costa RicaESPN 2
Czech RepublicSport 1
DenmarkViaplay DK
MexicoESPN 2
New ZealandSky Sport 2
NicaraguaESPN 2
PanamaESPN 2
South AfricaSuperSport Variety 1, SuperSport Grandstand, SuperSport MáXimo 1
TurkeyS Sport +
UruguayESPN 2

USA - SHOWTIME PPV
UK - BT SPORT BOX OFFICE

Ring walk will be around 4.00 AM Sunday morning.

EDIT- Also on sling tv PPV (USA)

Last edited:
Plant is very good at boxing and moving, I can't see anything other then canelo breaking him down but plant is class, canelo late stoppage tho

Ye canelo is a different animal altogether.

He needs to move up to light heavy after this fight. Some mouth watering fights there for him.

Back