Upcoming boxing events

Good on him as thats the fight thats has to happen Fury/Usyk for all the fights and tbh after that I could see Fury retiring as wont have anything left to prove.
Only thing is the whyte situation for wbc would he take a pay off I don’t think so he wants his shot and derserves it

Only thing is the whyte situation for wbc would he take a pay off I don’t think so he wants his shot and derserves it

Ye 100% deserves a shot and has waited years for one and has been constantly screwed by the WBC.

Lets see as Whyte could be the spanner in the works for sure.

Hes not allowed a title shot mate due to the fact he's suing the wbc. So they told him to feck off, whytes a joke, he got offered the AJ fight and turned it down, now he's moaning about the split for the fury fight, it's 80/20 (furys favour) but again he could make easily 4 million for it and a shot at the title he's been mandatory for for 2 years lol he's a joke

What a fight Lopez vs Cambossa was Lopez got battered for litteraly 12 rounds how the fekk he can say he won 10 of the twelve rounds baffles me let’s see if Haney fights cambossa next
He needs to feck his old man off, he's clueless and didn't make any adjustments in the fight at all, he needs a solid trainer, I'm a big fan of Lopez but his game plan worked in kamboses favour

Hes not allowed a title shot mate due to the fact he's suing the wbc. So they told him to feck off, whytes a joke, he got offered the AJ fight and turned it down, now he's moaning about the split for the fury fight, it's 80/20 (furys favour) but again he could make easily 4 million for it and a shot at the title he's been mandatory for for 2 years lol he's a joke
Forgot he’s suing wbc

Disappointed with Lopez performance and game plan but quality fight.

I do agree he needs a top class trainer as his dad doesn't cut it and may end up doing more harm than good in long term.

He has been out of the ring for over a year also so ring rust was also a factor.

Move on to bigger and better things now.

Disappointed with Lopez performance and game plan but quality fight.

I do agree he needs a top class trainer as his dad doesn't cut it and may end up doing more harm than good in long term.

He has been out of the ring for over a year also so ring rust was also a factor.

Move on to bigger and better things now.
He needs to move up weight, looks to me like this power has gone, he's a big puncher, needs extra weight for sure

He needs to move up weight, looks to me like this power has gone, he's a big puncher, needs extra weight for sure

Ye that's what I'm thinking also doesn't really have to prove anything at current weight.

Move up weight will have big fights there also and also he speed will be even more effective and dangerous.

He's a quality fighter and I don't doubt we will see the guy that schooled loma in the next fight.

Yep I will be one 100%

My whole point was simply the fight is way past both their primes in happening.
Deffinatly is bud as if was in there prime they could've possibly had a go at the pac-man back in day but they dwelled too much on it.
Last I heard they was running round trying to get the most money from promoters same as I've already said says a lot when Matchroom dzan pbc ect don't want anything to do with it

Interview is up now on utube, 1st press conference, Khan is funny, he was like, who wouldn't take the canelo fight for 10 million, you got knocked out by a jab you p**** 🤣🤣 (referring to Crawford stopping Brook)

Back