Upcoming boxing events

This was bloody hilarious :LOL:

I used to be interested in this fight that should have happened years ago and then it never happened and when this got announced and i was like far too late now not bothered but as its now fight week ive watched the gloves are off and started to watch the behind the Ropes i think im interested again haha but i dont think i wanna Pay for the PPV tho

I used to be interested in this fight that should have happened years ago and then it never happened and when this got announced and i was like far too late now not bothered but as its now fight week ive watched the gloves are off and started to watch the behind the Ropes i think im interested again haha but i dont think i wanna Pay for the PPV tho
Ye same mate.

Wasbt hyped at all as fight has come to late.

But watched gloves are off and behind the ropes has got me somewhat hyped.

Hope the fight lives up and is actually entertaining.

Pulling for brook to pull it off despite khan being a big favorite.

Ye same mate.

Wasbt hyped at all as fight has come to late.

But watched gloves are off and behind the ropes has got me somewhat hyped.

Hope the fight lives up and is actually entertaining.

Pulling for brook to pull it off despite khan being a big favorite.
Yea i personally thought Khan was being a tit in the gloves are off and now i want Brook ro smash him lol

Yea i personally thought Khan was being a tit in the gloves are off and now i want Brook ro smash him lol
I thought khan was hilarious tbh :LOL:

But both had some funny liners.

Khan's one where he said well done to brook for what he achieved in his career and Brooks expression was priceless :LOL:

I thought khan was hilarious tbh :LOL:

But both had some funny liners.

Khan's one where he said well done to brook for what he achieved in his career and Brooks expression was priceless :LOL:
Yea what a load of Bollocks that praise was haha and even went in for a hand shake :laughing::laughing:

Brook has alot of emotion in this fight which could lose him the fight.

Its in interesting one

Yea what a load of Bollocks that praise was haha and even went in for a hand shake :laughing::laughing:

Brook has alot of emotion in this fight which could lose him the fight.

Its in interesting one
Ye he has shown too much emotion and that really could backfire on him.

I see parallels with these two and eubank/Benn. Benn legit resented and despised eubank and feels same to me with brook towards khan.

Can’t wait myself even tho has been too long but they both had their own careers and paths to go down which I think now it’s closer and happening more people are paying attention to the fight imo
Yes its true both ain't in their primes but both have achieved alot without facing off against each other.

Looking at it more closely I actually believe this fight is still big today and that's down to the roads both have gone down and isn't too different to each other.

So really pumped for Saturday and hope both fighters go all out.

Back