Upcoming boxing events

Better fights on Discovery channel.
Watched an armadillo and a porcupine in the desert fighting like feck last night.
Went on for an hour at least.

Not at all impressed with eubank Jr. The showboating especially in the last round was way over board. Guy clearly has underachieved big time. Overrated and overhyped.

Now talking about kids of famous boxers. Connor Benn has massive potential to be a major player in boxing. That aura he has is frightening. If he stays grounded and doesn't fall for his own hype like eubank jr then he will do special things.

The thing is, they hated each other, it was a good 12 rounds for eubank imo, he dominated the fight really, never looked in trouble, stepped off the gas in the middle rounds but for me he done the job, I think he wanted to show a little skill off, I think he's all set now for a world title shot tbh

The thing is, they hated each other, it was a good 12 rounds for eubank imo, he dominated the fight really, never looked in trouble, stepped off the gas in the middle rounds but for me he done the job, I think he wanted to show a little skill off, I think he's all set now for a world title shot tbh
Triple G next as Eubank is mandatory for him which golovkin even tho 40 maybe just too much for eubank.
Loads of fighters show boat as they know they’ve got the fight in the bag and entitled too imo.
I missed the the first three knockdowns but what what I had seen from round 6 onwards eubank wasn’t troubled at all

Triple G next as Eubank is mandatory for him which golovkin even tho 40 maybe just too much for eubank.
Loads of fighters show boat as they know they’ve got the fight in the bag and entitled too imo.
I missed the the first three knockdowns but what what I had seen from round 6 onwards eubank wasn’t troubled at all
If eubank is going to do it, now Is the time as you said ggg knocking on 40,,the problem is is that eubank wont stop him so he will have to box for 12 rounds, can he do it? I'm not so sure, ggg is a beast at cutting the ring of, plus he can bang, he wants canelo again b4 he calls it a day, he will need to smoke eubank to make a statement

Easy to get carried away when the home fighter has such a noisy crowd backing him - they raised the roof every time Williams landed a punch as if it was a knockout, but those fighters were miles apart last night apart from the first couple of minutes of the fight. Eubank showboated coz he was so far ahead and it was better to do that and stay out of trouble than get involved in a scrap those last couple of rounds.

GGG even at 40 will school Eubank.

If eubank is going to do it, now Is the time as you said ggg knocking on 40,,the problem is is that eubank wont stop him so he will have to box for 12 rounds, can he do it? I'm not so sure, ggg is a beast at cutting the ring of, plus he can bang, he wants canelo again b4 he calls it a day, he will need to smoke eubank to make a statement
Think ggg would ko eubank as he took the power of Canelo and didn’t flinch so from Eubanks point of view it would be tactical 12 rounds from eubank which we’ve seen with the likes of brook vs triple g no soon as he starts to come forward constantly he will pop you off

Think ggg would ko eubank as he took the power of Canelo and didn’t flinch so from Eubanks point of view it would be tactical 12 rounds from eubank which we’ve seen with the likes of brook vs triple g no soon as he starts to come forward constantly he will pop you off
Yeah I agree I don't think eubank has the skills to stay away for 12 rounds and win the rounds

Ye agree completely mate.

But if he fought GGG which he keeps going on about even a GGG who ain't in his prime anymore would smash eubank jr imo.

I still eubank jr is at most a domestic level fighter.

But let's see if he gets another crack at the world title what he's made of.

Ye agree completely mate.

But if he fought GGG which he keeps going on about even a GGG who ain't in his prime anymore would smash eubank jr imo.

I still eubank jr is at most a domestic level fighter.

But let's see if he gets another crack at the world title what he's made of.
Yeah I can't see him beating GGG tbh but it will be an interesting fight, I look forward to seeing how Glovakin is against eubanks speed, that will tell if he gets the canelo fight again

Yeah I can't see him beating GGG tbh but it will be an interesting fight, I look forward to seeing how Glovakin is against eubanks speed, that will tell if he gets the canelo fight again
Ye if he wants the canelo fight GGG has to put a masterclass on.

Out boxing him or just KO eubank jr would really put out a major statement.

Good fight mate, spence vs Crawford Is the one tho, but unfortunately, silly obstacles are always in the way
Ye believe it will be a good fight mate. Ugas is a good fighter but Spence is a different animal imo.

I am beginning to think we may never see Spence/Crawford mate. Be a travesty if that fight never happens or happens too late when both not in their prime all due to BS politics.

Back