Upcoming boxing events

Couldnt believe it when Taylor was called the winner, no way he won that fight, but two judges gave him it by one round, one of them being Victor Loughlin, a very experienced referee/judge, the judge that scored it to Catteral got it spot on, the fact that Taylor does not want a rematch says it all for me.

WOW just bloody wow!!

Boxing politics rearing its ugly head once again.

Dont give a damn if hes in his hometown but Taylor was really bad and a shocking performance from him quite frankly didnt expect that from him. Understand been a long time since he fought but even then he was really poor.

Catterall was great. Quality performance and really surprised me if Im being honest.

The points deductions for both was really wrong and might I add the damn referee was horrendous and never should officiate another world title fight.

I had Catterall winning the fight by a couple of rounds at least. Really shocking decision but not gona lie I had gut feeling they would pull a dirty one when it was a split decision and give Taylor the victory.

WOW just bloody wow!!

Boxing politics rearing its ugly head once again.

Dont give a damn if hes in his hometown but Taylor was really bad and a shocking performance from him quite frankly didnt expect that from him. Understand been a long time since he fought but even then he was really poor.

Catterall was great. Quality performance and really surprised me if Im being honest.

The points deductions for both was really wrong and might I add the damn referee was horrendous and never should officiate another world title fight.

I had Catterall winning the fight by a couple of rounds at least. Really shocking decision but not gona lie I had gut feeling they would pull a dirty one when it was a split decision and give Taylor the victory.
Absolutely spot on there, could not agree more, my thoughts exactly especially about the referee .

Personally people would go on about Taylor lost the fight and that wont go away. He and his team really should give him the rematch and right the wrong so to speak and put on a performance before moving up to 147 as this victory will feel hollow and just linger on.

Taylor has to be prove that he is an elite level fighter as if he fought this way against the likes of Crawford at 147 then crawford would destroy him imo.

Personally people would go on about Taylor lost the fight and that wont go away. He and his team really should give him the rematch and right the wrong so to speak and put on a performance before moving up to 147 as this victory will feel hollow and just linger on.

Taylor has to be prove that he is an elite level fighter as if he fought this way against the likes of Crawford at 147 then crawford would destroy him imo.
Part of me thinks this is the reason he got the victory so that a mega fight against the likes of Crawford could take place! Personally, as someone who is a big boxing fan, this has left a bitter taste and makes me turn off from boxing! Get it when the fights are close, but this was a clear win for Catteral.

Part of me thinks this is the reason he got the victory so that a mega fight against the likes of Crawford could take place! Personally, as someone who is a big boxing fan, this has left a bitter taste and makes me turn off from boxing! Get it when the fights are close, but this was a clear win for Catteral.
Sadly these types of decisions and politics in the sport have gone on for as long as I can remember.

Hate that its part of the sport and really bothers me such as decisions like tonight.

But what can you do. Power and money in the sport ultimately wins over everything else.

Sadly these types of decisions and politics in the sport have gone on for as long as I can remember.

Hate that its part of the sport and really bothers me such as decisions like tonight.

But what can you do. Power and money in the sport ultimately wins over everything else.
It was awkward watching the analysis afterwards, everybody around the ring was embarrassed.

I feel for Catterall , having waited so long for the fight.

Do they investigate these decisions?

It was awkward watching the analysis afterwards, everybody around the ring was embarrassed.

Well the promoter, Ben Shalom did say after the fight that he would be investigating the decision - he was appalled by it.

Investigations never get anywhere tbh.

More often than not gets swept under the carpet.

Top rank want Taylor vs Crawford 👀👀
Taylors trainer saying no way rematch is happening next and going up to 147.

Like Taylor but he aint on the level of Crawford and really he should take a few fights at 147 to get used to the weight and feel comfortable as taking such a huge fight straight away will be insane imo.

Taylors trainer saying no way rematch is happening next and going up to 147.

Like Taylor but he aint on the level of Crawford and really he should take a few fights at 147 to get used to the weight and feel comfortable as taking such a huge fight straight away will be insane imo.
They won't have a choice if it's investigated and they order a rematch, he might go up weight and let the belts go tho which I think might happen

Rematch has to happen but I dont think it will and quite frankly I wouldnt put faith in any of the boards.
not sure what would happen in a investigation, but if you were to watch it back, I don't see how the judges would justify the points they gave.

Back