Upcoming boxing events

Absolute shocking decision last night Catterall won it comfortably in my eyes, 114-111 from a blind judge is an absolute joke, should never judge a boxing fight again.

I love boxing but things like this absolute pee me off, there should be an investigation, order an immediate rematch or strip Taylor of the belts

Agree, I watched it as well and thought that Taylor only won at the most 3 rounds, there was also the 10/8 round to Catterall. This sort of decision damages the sport, judges should be struck off. This has denied Catterall the belts, future and the money, its this guys career.

How will you get rid of the corruption in the sport when it's been going on for so many decades.

Such decisions leaves a bad stain on the sport and not just alienates long term fans of the sport but also potential new fans.

I honestly don't know if there is a way to stop the terrible and damaging decisions that we see in the sport.

IMG_20220228_150811_289.jpg

However , the BBBoC cannot overturn the result of the fight and Taylor has stated he is moving up a weight so a rematch is unlikely.

Albeit amateur, it reminded me a lot of the Michael Conlans fight in the 2016 Olympics. How anyone comes to that decision I will never know. 🤑🤑

ANNOUNCED: Wasserman Boxing have signed an exclusive multi-event broadcast deal with Channel 5. They will have five free-to-air UK TV shows in 2022 featuring the Wasserman stable which includes Chris Eubank Jr, Josh Kelly and Nathan Gorman.

ANNOUNCED: Wasserman Boxing have signed an exclusive multi-event broadcast deal with Channel 5. They will have five free-to-air UK TV shows in 2022 featuring the Wasserman stable which includes Chris Eubank Jr, Josh Kelly and Nathan Gorman.
Eubank won't fight on channel 5 he will be sky only

Back