Upcoming boxing events

Josh Taylor's world-title fight against Jack Catterall has been rescheduled after Scotland's undisputed super-lightweight champion suffered a knee injury.

Taylor was due to defend his WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO belts against Catterall on December 18, but the fight has been pushed back until February 26.

For anyone who gives a toss

It's official, Fury and Paul will throw down on December 18 at the Amalie Arena in Tampa
Will be a good fight, massive money involved, Tommy's old man said if he dont stop him, he will disown him and tell him to quit boxing 🤣🤣 jake paul has improved massively, I think its a closer match up then people expect, both learning on the job, expect Tommy to bash him up tbh but jake can punch

Will be a good fight, massive money involved, Tommy's old man said if he dont stop him, he will disown him and tell him to quit boxing 🤣🤣 jake paul has improved massively, I think its a closer match up then people expect, both learning on the job, expect Tommy to bash him up tbh but jake can punch
Don’t forget the tattoo fury has to get and name change.
Will be a good fight wonder if Jake has a stipulation where he can’t be knocked out like in the woodly fight🤣🤣

Don’t forget the tattoo fury has to get and name change.
Will be a good fight wonder if Jake has a stipulation where he can’t be knocked out like in the woodly fight🤣🤣
I think the last fight fury had against Jakes mate, he was about 5ft 4 and fury didn't get him out of there but..... I think he done it on purpose to make jake fight him, surely he can't lose, I dont think the fight will happen, can see an "injury" happening in jake Paul's camp close to the fight, I hope Tommy takes his head off tbh I can't stand him

They both are cants. Tommy should just do his reality TV crap. Doesn't seem to me he's cut out for boxing.

Don't care less who wins tbh.

Why isn't he cut out for it? He's only just getting started he's 22 years old and won all 7 fights, no amateur career so learning on the job. Also what makes him a ****?? Can you elaborate on why you feel he is?

Back