Update on E2iPlayer

Not now mate gave up on it a while back to many updates to keep up with. On other certain forum every other day members asking why this and that aint working 3 posts today.
Yes i see it on there from time to time just to much grief when you can get the same thing on various apps via android devices.

hi for a while now on e2iplayer when i go to a series only the last episode that is loaded will open for example went to black bird new seris i had watched first 2 episodes so episode 3 was added to black bird could open it and it would play but didnt have time to watch it so went on e2iplayer today to watch it and it episode 3 and it wouldnt play but episode 4 is there now and that would play any one else come across this only latest episode playing in a series and is there a fix cheers
not that I can help but you never mentioned what host you are using have you tried downloading the episode rather than trying to play it

I still use it regularly, yeah thats the thing now with watch/series, new episodes only stay on for a few days, I try to get anything that I watch downloaded as soon as it comes out. Film hd .net along with streamlord on tsi player still works, you could try those, but your best bet is your iptv series catch up or maybe the likes of cinema hd or a similar app.

cheers lads i use a e2 box for my terestrial tv and iptv but just got the fire cube when it was on offer gonna set it up tomoz just have to put some apps on it can any of you pm me with the best apps to put on fo films and series thanks again

cheers lads i use a e2 box for my terestrial tv and iptv but just got the fire cube when it was on offer gonna set it up tomoz just have to put some apps on it can any of you pm me with the best apps to put on fo films and series thanks again
Ferret posts all the apps in

IPTV Guides Support, Downloads and Discussions​

Put your IPTV on the fire device, you won't use the e2 box for anything but Freeview after that.
Chances are your IPTV sub has what you're looking for, but finding it using e2 is a pain in the knackers, once it's on firecube you'll see all the series and vod in a neat and tidy list and full series are displayed as a box set with synopsis for each episode

Back