Update on E2iPlayer

Yes, its just that with Grogbuild the Tsi player installs automatically after flashing it, I wasnt sure if that was the case with whooshbuild, is your series/thewatch working on your E2Iplayer without using a VPN?

Yes, its just that with Grogbuild the Tsi player installs automatically after flashing it, I wasnt sure if that was the case with whooshbuild, is your series/thewatch working on your E2Iplayer without using a VPN?
Yes it does, I can stream most things on that app without a vpn and did use TSI player Streamlord as back up.

Yeah its only really Series/thewatch that I use these days, but I need a VPN for it to work, Streamlord and mediabox were working on TSI Player the last time I checked, but that was a while ago, pretty sure Urie put something early on this thread about installing TSI Player on its own, maybe worth having a read through the pages, or pm him and see if he can help you with it.

ok guys not to sure about latest TSi player but here is latest build realeased 4 hours ago same as myselfe and moshibeth would normally post TSI player is normally included by default.

-Fix youtube

-Fix gamato-movies

-Fix hdvid

.....etc

P.S. untested guys just grabbed it a few mins ago

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_h1+git3988+7977fec-r4_all.zip
    12 MB · Views: 252
here is ts player i posted a while back just unpack archive and FTP to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and copy over IPTVPlayer folder.

P.S. just tried this verson it does work with streamlord you may need to change external player but please note :: do not update ts iplayer it or streamlord wont work.

Attachments

• IPTVPlayer.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
here is ts player i posted a while back just unpack archive and FTP to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and copy over IPTVPlayer folder.

P.S. just tried this verson it does work with streamlord you may need to change external player but please note :: do not update ts iplayer it or streamlord wont work.
Thank you for your quick reply and for sharing the file, . I've FTP it as instructed and I've checked the transferred folders but the app do not appear so I suppose I need to change external player. Idiots question how do I change the external player and to what do I change it to?

Thank you for your quick reply and for sharing the file, . I've FTP it as instructed and I've checked the transferred folders but the app do not appear so I suppose I need to change external player. Idiots question how do I change the external player and to what do I change it to?
have you installed e2iplayer first from post #965 to change external player there are various ways but say for example you select a film in streamlord and it comes up with error about player, press blue button and you will get choice try various ones utill it plays.

When you say app does not appear what to you mean TS Iplayer or e2iplayer ?

have you installed e2iplayer first from post #965 to change external player there are various ways but say for example you select a film in streamlord and it comes up with error about player, press blue button and you will get choice try various ones utill it plays.

When you say app does not appear what to you mean TS Iplayer or e2iplayer ?

Last edited:
Hi, E2iplayer is installed and working as I can access gowatchseries and Youtube but the TSIplayer link does not appear in the Service Config. list. I've checked the transferred folder and the download history shows the TSI folder has been transferred successfully but it does not appear in the list. Do I need to change any settings?

Hi, E2iplayer is installed and working as I can access gowatchseries and Youtube but the TSIplayer link does not appear in the Service Config. list. I've checked the transferred folder and the download history shows the TSI folder has been transferred successfully but it does not appear in the list. Do I need to change any settings?
If you mean hosts it is not listed in there TSIplayer is seperate try rubics cube icon for All you will find TSIplayer link icon it in there.

If you mean hosts it is not listed in there TSIplayer is seperate try rubics cube icon for All you will find TSIplayer link icon it in there.
Oh dear, I'm still not there! Quite a conundrum, the TSI icons is not visible in the rubrics cube or the folder named 'Other'. I've checked the IPTV folder with the TSI files transferred via Filezilla and I can see the files, but the icon is nowhere to be found in the rubies cube. I've deleted and reinstalled E2iplayer with all the fixes but nothing. Very strange.

Oh dear, I'm still not there! Quite a conundrum, the TSI icons is not visible in the rubrics cube or the folder named 'Other'. I've checked the IPTV folder with the TSI files transferred via Filezilla and I can see the files, but the icon is nowhere to be found in the rubies cube. I've deleted and reinstalled E2iplayer with all the fixes but nothing. Very strange.
Not sure what has happened but as you will see from screenshot it is there

Attachments

• 1_0_19_5140_810_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20210811212144.jpg
    1_0_19_5140_810_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20210811212144.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 47
dont mean to butt in but my tsi player is in my "user define folder" if that helps
not in mines all my settings changed when I updated but I do think by default it is in All section i.e rubics cube, just wonder if it is because of different settings

default settings as advised by Maxbambi

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code (some members do select all types)
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes

not in mines all my settings changed when I updated but I do think by default it is in All section i.e rubics cube, just wonder if it is because of different settings

same setting as mine m8

Checked my settings against your setting which are the same apart from the ‘update packet type‘ which I‘be just changed rebooted the box but still no luck, very bizarre. Maybe I have to accept it’s not going to be possible to have it.

Back