Update on E2iPlayer

flash grog freerange onto your box and its on there as standard, plus its a great build
Thanks guys, I'll stick with Wooshbuild for now as I can access a couple of apps for my needs. I just can't face the full rebuild yet and will keep reading your posts for any updates/fixes. Your help has been very much appreciated and thank you for being patient with my issue. Don't give up the good work.

flash grog freerange onto your box and its on there as standard, plus its a great build

not sure if this info will help from other source:

youtube is now available on TSIPlayer

after updating tsiplayer online, you must enter this link
youtube-dl-master

after downloading and decompressing the file, you must send the entire youtube-dl folder to the path

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/tsiplayer/addons/youtubedl_data

then we restart Enigma and youtube will work

And also as far as I have read Maxbambi has stopped support.
thanks m8

YouTube is working again in the latest E2iPlayer Zadmario update 2021.08.17.02
Thank you, I have another pressing problem. I have managed to downgrade E2Iplayer to 2018 (because I was hoping to get TSI player back and just made things worse!! and now I cant find my way back, it just wont update. I have deleted and reinstalled E2iplayer but it is stuck in 2018. This old version does not give an option to 'Select Gitlab repository owner.' and it tells me to 'check the status by selecting interesting and press ok'!! Not sure where that is, I must learn not to mess with things, but just cant help pressing a button!! Have you got a file I can use to restore back to 2021 or am I going to have to reflash Openatv and rebuild the whole thing which I was avoiding. Any help is gratefully received. TIA

Thank you, I have another pressing problem. I have managed to downgrade E2Iplayer to 2018 (because I was hoping to get TSI player back and just made things worse!! and now I cant find my way back, it just wont update. I have deleted and reinstalled E2iplayer but it is stuck in 2018. This old version does not give an option to 'Select Gitlab repository owner.' and it tells me to 'check the status by selecting interesting and press ok'!! Not sure where that is, I must learn not to mess with things, but just cant help pressing a button!! Have you got a file I can use to restore back to 2021 or am I going to have to reflash Openatv and rebuild the whole thing which I was avoiding. Any help is gratefully received. TIA
Try version from this post

search for a bove then first post the zip file is there then follow instructions and tsplayer will be in the rubix cube when you open it as well

Thank you, which folder does it go in? I'm using Filezilla
that is e2iplayer it has tsi player installed but it did not work with streamlord so if you read a few posts down from there you will see I also posted tsi player with details of where to copy to.

search for a bove then first post the zip file is there then follow instructions and tsplayer will be in the rubix cube when you open it as well
Thank you , bedtime reading.

that is e2iplayer it has tsi player installed but it did not work with streamlord so if you read a few posts down from there you will see I also posted tsi player with details of where to copy to.
Will do thanks, how I envy you techies🙂

Looks like GoWatchseries has stopped working on this plug in now, if its permanant thing, then its not gonna be much use anymore, hopefully its just a temporary .
UPDATE: Seems to be working again now.

Last edited:
Hi I have zgemma H9 combo on open atv 6. 5 I think it's python 3 I'm looking for e2iplayer file that works OK and how to load it thanks

adding to previous post, does anyone know of a version of e2iplayer for python 3? There were some on a now nonexistant forum & a few others thst crash using openvix 6.0.03. I know bugger all works on it but tsmedia was ok, & with a few updated url parsers some of the UK ones worked too

E2iplayer seems to have taken a step back, a lot on Series/thewatch on the mixdrop link are not playing, getting the no valid links available, cant find the video your looking for, on near enough everything that I have tried, got one or two things to play, but it is only giving them in audio, no pictures, hoping its just a temporary thing.

E2iplayer seems to have taken a step back, a lot on Series/thewatch on the mixdrop link are not playing, getting the no valid links available, cant find the video your looking for, on near enough everything that I have tried, got one or two things to play, but it is only giving them in audio, no pictures, hoping its just a temporary thing.
Not used it for a long long time just to many dead links. Firestick or android using premiumize Cinema HD app it the bees knees.

Not for me mate, I download a lot of stuff for other family members, but I know what you mean.
Aint used it for over a year to much hassle trying to keep it updated , what I did used to do was use catmouse for a while with my debrid account in bluestacks and it would give you download link for rd or torrents and then I would just copy link and download via real debrid.

hi for a while now on e2iplayer when i go to a series only the last episode that is loaded will open for example went to black bird new seris i had watched first 2 episodes so episode 3 was added to black bird could open it and it would play but didnt have time to watch it so went on e2iplayer today to watch it and it episode 3 and it wouldnt play but episode 4 is there now and that would play any one else come across this only latest episode playing in a series and is there a fix cheers

Back