Update on E2iPlayer

Just had a look on watch series nothing is loading today ? :unsure:

I only asked Beni about this today, so it is not a UK thing, It affects me here in Ireland, however, Beni says his links are working.
Mine stopped last night.

Its fixed in the private version, not in the public one. Mine works if i switch on my Digibit VPN.
So, why not share the private version??

Mines all working fine, I thought it was cos I was connected to the vpn router, but tried just connected to my normal router and its fine

Its fixed in the private version, not in the public one. Mine works if i switch on my Digibit VPN.

sounds like ISP blocking domains rather than a fault with the repository, My ISP is VM & watchseries shows nothing to display msg, I don't currently have a VPN setup on any E2 devices so I can't check IF the repository clears with a VPN turned ON.
GOWATCHSERIES is still clearing so will use that as an alternative :laughing:

Last edited:
I only asked Beni about this today, so it is not a UK thing, It affects me here in Ireland, however, Beni says his links are working.
Mine stopped last night.

- Peeps sometimes gets the 2 Watch Series apps mixed up, both sound similar. The one affected is the blue logo one ending in .to

So, why not share the private version??

- see the start of this thread - Samsamsam now only shares the private version with friends and family. He leaves the source code out there for others to update (and they have been)

It worked for me a few days ago, then stopped working. I tried the web address in my PC Browser and my ISP is blocking it. I use a VPN, and it works fine.

other reply, got lost in the quotes:
- Peeps sometimes gets the 2 Watch Series apps mixed up, both sound similar. The one affected is the blue logo one ending in .to

Must be something to do with their actual domain being blocked. Always change their domain after a while because of blocks probably do it again

No mate I had to install the most recent IPK, I’m on opeatv 6.1 and the software update doesn’t seem to work for me so I delete the e2i extension and install the newest ipk whenever one is available.
You need to get open atv 6.2 , instead of 6.1

Back