Update on E2iPlayer

I did reboot twice, doesn’t seem to want to do it.
Just find it frustrating as there’s no reason for it not to work, I also have unzipped the file.

I did reboot twice, doesn’t seem to want to do it.
Just find it frustrating as there’s no reason for it not to work, I also have unzipped the file.

dont know if this will help .....

i had same problem took ages to get it to work,
i had to go into plugings and remove e2iplayer and restart, then go back into plugings and then remove iptv player,
then restart,
also make sure the ipk is in the tmp folder on the root, nowhere else,
this is how i got it to work, and now its all fine
backup everything before you try just incase
hope its helpful

You tried uninstalling it then press blue button software update! Then restart box and installing ep2iplayer and ep2i player deps also

If you do software update mate that should sort it for you! I’d recommend software update every 1-2 weeks unless you flash box from fresh every now and again....

If you do software update mate that should sort it for you! I’d recommend software update every 1-2 weeks unless you flash box from fresh every now and again....
The
done the software update and it installed 188 packagea but e2iplayer is till stuck on 2018 ?

Hi Mate cheers for the reply but the second part i dont have the option to set add update from gitlab repository i did have that option but i had an update to 2019 03 06 that option disappeared
The

done the software update and it installed 188 packagea but e2iplayer is till stuck on 2018 ?

1) Remove plugin via Menu - Plugins - Remove Plugin
2) Reboot
3) Download and copy/scp most recent IPK (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n9lrzO9hAKMgZK1cCiftbtydSBPdLya9/view?usp=sharing) to /tmp folder on box
4) SSH to box and run opkg -install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_20190317-r01_all.ipk
5) Reboot

How did yours update mines still stuck on 2018
Looks like your using whooshbuild infinity so it should just be a case of going to
setup-software management-scroll down to the bottom and find advanced options-packet management
scroll down to enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer
when you click on it read the question , if theres an update it will update it if not it will uninstall it , so udate if on
older version and cancel if on latest

Looks like your using whooshbuild infinity so it should just be a case of going to
setup-software management-scroll down to the bottom and find advanced options-packet management
scroll down to enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer
when you click on it read the question , if theres an update it will update it if not it will uninstall it , so udate if on
older version and cancel if on latest
Clicked on package just says do you want to remove the package ?

Does anyone else have an issue with Yify not displaying any streams? This seemed to be the best for quality previously, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the extension but still no joy, if I go on Yify on the laptop it’s ok but I have noticed if I use my phone it comes up with Cloudflare and has to redirect and I have to use a VPN.
Is it possible to install a VPN on a Zgemma?

Does anyone else have an issue with Yify not displaying any streams? This seemed to be the best for quality previously, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the extension but still no joy, if I go on Yify on the laptop it’s ok but I have noticed if I use my phone it comes up with Cloudflare and has to redirect and I have to use a VPN.
Is it possible to install a VPN on a Zgemma?
It is possible to install VPN on Zgemma boxes mate and have you looked at the thread update on e2iplayer

Back