Update on E2iPlayer

maybe try uninstalling and re installing again, although there is still plenty of links that are working, particularly SERIES/the watch, which is great for giving the latest episodes from varies series daily. Plus is your current configuration up to date.
Thanks I tried uninstalling and re-installing and the update function is still not working I have the 23.03 version cant get the April version to see if the online update works sorry

Thanks I tried uninstalling and re-installing and the update function is still not working I have the 23.03 version cant get the April version to see if the online update works sorry
Thought I had seen there was a 26.04 version?
Sorry again

Well Putlocker seems to be down and the only other source that seems to offer 'Rocky' (1976) is Solar Movies, and with that the image sketches all over the place... :(

my watchseries works fine when i put my vpn on so if you have a vpn try it saves the lads and girls on here walking every one through the stages what have been explained humpteen times and can be found if people take the time to read the pages on this thread page 20 by dsayer explains everything

my watchseries works fine when i put my vpn on so if you have a vpn try it saves the lads and girls on here walking every one through the stages what have been explained humpteen times and can be found if people take the time to read the pages on this thread page 20 by dsayer explains everything
I just unistalled mine and re installed on March one and watch series working fine I am behind a vpn tho but will try without and see

E2iplayer 26/04/2019

Compiled today 28/04/2019

swatchseries still needs adding from here https://www.techkings.org/threads/update-on-e2iplayer.145274/post-949473

Uninstall current plugin and install new.

I have checked 26/04/2019 version and it still gives the same error
thanks dsayers
I installed the ipk and now have 2019.04.25.00 which seems to have more services working.
also thanks to all who are working to keep this great plugin going in the public domain.
it will be great if the update feature within the plugin is also working again.
(y)

This is for 25/04/2019 version and a lot of the stuff is working loaded via putty telnet

Do this option via telnet (DCC).

Copy all & paste into telnet window:
  1. init 4
  2. cd /tmp
  3. rm -rf *.ipk
  4. wget --no-check-certificate -O e2ip.zip https://gitlab.com/mosz_nowy/e2iplayer/-/archive/master/e2iplayer-master.zip
  5. unzip -d /tmp e2ip.zip
  6. rm -rf *.zip
  7. /bin/cp -Rdf /tmp/e2iplayer-master/IPTVPlayer/* /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/
  8. rm -rf /tmp/e2iplayer-master
  9. sync
  10. init 3
  11. Hit enter
  12. Gui will restart & app will be updated to latest GIT version.
Delete any previous versions first

youtube fixed
lots of the movie links working
Hi, I got that version via reflash, is there any advantages by using the above or is the one I have the same?

Well Putlocker seems to be down and the only other source that seems to offer 'Rocky' (1976) is Solar Movies, and with that the image sketches all over the place... :(

Rocky playing fine on Putlocker isp is virgin maybe your isp is blocking it

Well I've now bought Digitbit VPN and sadly PutLocker is still not loading. When I select the icon it just hangs on the "loading...." message.

On a positive note, Yifi works again thanks to the VPN (yay!)

I'm running the latest 24th April update of E2i Player, on Wooshbuild Infinity with a Zgemma H2.S. Surely someone else must be having issues getting onto Putlocker?

Right after I wrote that last post I went back on my box and Putlocker loaded up again! Oh well must of been a temporary glitch.

Anyone else having issues with the open load links being down. Is it something that can be rectified as loads of movies rely on this link . Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere

Yeah vpn already running mate , I just assumed as it was the link extractor error that it was just something that could be updated and rectified by who ever is doing the updates ??
There's only samsam that can fix the broken links but won't be fixed for public but will be fixed in the private sector

There's only samsam that can fix the broken links but won't be fixed for public but will be fixed in the private sector
Yes as I thought just wanted to check that everyone else had the issue first and then I guess it’s a waiting game for whoever takes it onboard and remedies the situation , cheers

i think most work i use yiffy and solar movies and watch series all good ..some links are down but not all just watched cold pursuit

Back