Update on E2iPlayer

i think most work i use yiffy and solar movies and watch series all good ..some links are down but not all just watched cold pursuit

True! Solar Movies is a good 'un. Thank goodness for the search box auto-completing across all the different sources.

I also encounter one type of stream where the video skates multiple frames at a time whilst the sound stays the same...presume it's a codec issue. Anyone else have that?

Ahh right cheers, FTP it to TMP folder. Is everyone still getting 2019.04.26.01 at the top?
If you are you haven't installed it correctly.

To install, if using WB or Infinity just put the IPK on a USB stick, plug in stick and follow onscreen instructions.

Sometimes you may be better off uninstalling previous version first.

Just checked again and it’s updated after I originally did it last night, ahh well not complaining.
Not meaning to go off topic but just realised you can get PDC TV (darts) thru E2I player if anyone’s interested in that.

You must have been lucky when you hit it because its showing 2018.12.16.03 now, as it has since then, at least anytime I check. :coldsweat::coldsweat:

goto e2iplayer/config/ "prefered update server"
change to gitlab.io/
scroll to bottom of config page
"update package type"
change to "precompiled"
then update

also change gitlab repository to yes and it will work done it not long ago change the 2 above as said and also the gitlab repository to yes

The instructions are way back in this thread, I assumed everyone following it and using the E2iplayer were on the same page, but it seems not, so anyone that does not have the latest update should follow the advice given in the last 2 posts by celticfc and gray1313.

The instructions are way back in this thread, I assumed everyone following it and using the E2iplayer were on the same page, but it seems not, so anyone that does not have the latest update should follow the advice given in the last 2 posts by celticfc and gray1313.

dont think they read posts just look 4 an answer !!!

Back