Update on E2iPlayer

If using Openatv try uninstall and reinstall e2iplayer. For epg import it's had an update that removes it from plugins menu. You can still get it via the portal button.

E2iPlayer 20190512-r01

- fix verystream.com
- add it.dplay.com
- Update version.py
- Update iptvhostgroups.py fix syntax error
- add geoblock warning in hostraiplay.py

thx @ all Dev's

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_20190512-r01_all.ipk.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 21
Managed to change proxy in original hostthewatchseriesto.py

Search works

In watchseries press blue for more, configure host and change Use web proxy gateway to always.

Unzip and send the file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/hosts and replace the existing.

Attachments

• hostthewatchseriesto.py.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 43
Can't remember how I got round this last time. Uninstalled through plugins. Deleted IPTVplayer folder In Plugin extensions. Try to install new one using IPk into TMP folder) but it keeps saying it's already installed.(vix 5.2.040)

ftp into the box & remove the old folder then reboot & install a fresh (scap that as just seen you have done this)
personally I place directly onto the HDD then install via .ipk & navigate to hdd rather than placing in temp, this way its there should you need it again at a later date

Can't remember how I got round this last time. Uninstalled through plugins. Deleted IPTVplayer folder In Plugin extensions. Try to install new one using IPk into TMP folder) but it keeps saying it's already installed.(vix 5.2.040)
See previous posts for dsayers2014's excellent Script for OpenWebIf (and recommended Config. settings) to install latest version of the Player.

Last edited:
Defiantly not showing in uninstall plugins?

You can try putty/ webif telnet

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

Then try installing again

Thanks dsayers. I should learn the putty/telnet commands a bit more. Worked.
watchseries still not working for me. No items to display message.
Have replaced py file.

Thanks dsayers. I should learn the putty/telnet commands a bit more. Worked.
watchseries still not working for me. No items to display message.
Have replaced py file.
When going into watch series press blue button for more, configure host and change Use web proxy gateway to always. Reboot maybe needed.

Back